Order already shipped

lvgirl120583

Order already shipped

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I placed an order this morning and by this afternoon it shipped. I am very impressed.
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: Order already shipped

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I noticed the same thing, all my orders have been shipping the same day or the next, maybe someone is listening, maybe Danielle was able to get them to get our orders out in a timely fashion. Thank You Danielle for all you do.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed the same thing, all my orders have been shipping the same day or the next, maybe someone is listening, maybe Danielle was able to get them to get our orders out in a timely fashion. Thank You Danielle for all you do.
Happy to help :). Can't take the credit though, warehouse has been working very hard.
8 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Same with mine. I've ordered a good bit of jewelry and the following day my items were shipped. Very happy
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thank goodness my diamonds didnt ship. Today they were much cheaper. I cancelled
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I bought a moonstone stud earrings on Saturday. They shipped them yesterday. The estimated delivery date is January 11.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a moonstone stud earrings on Saturday. They shipped them yesterday. The estimated delivery date is January 11.

I’ve noticed they have slowed down again getting items shipped. I have things that have been invoiced for three days.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago

I’ve noticed they have slowed down again getting items shipped. I have things that have been invoiced for three days.

RS: Talk to Danielle about your issue.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago

RS: Talk to Danielle about your issue.

I suppose. I emailed her several days ago and received no response. So....
It was regarding a different issue.
2 x