Has anybody purchased Strontium Titanate jewelry ?

Anya

Re: Has anybody purchased Strontium Titanate jewelry ?

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

I have a pair of stud earrings. They are highly refractive and look expensive. I do not wear them often, but I would try it...it’s a beautiful alternative.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I don’t own any of this and never heard of it honestly. But I like white Topaz as alternatives for diamonds and they are very durable. I wear them in my 2nd piercing daily or alternate between the white zircon. Both are so affordable, shines like diamonds and are durable.
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

In this case, smaller ST stones are better because they look more like diamonds. Bigger ST stones look like fake diamonds. So if you want them to look like diamonds then get a piece with small stones. I own a pair of huggie hoops in a 3-stone design with Asscher cut stones. They sparkle like crazy and small enough to pass as diamonds. I also have a pair of huge round cut ST studs and those definitely don't look like diamond at all but they sure are pretty...they shoot out rainbows of sparkling light. Those are just fun to wear.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Angelflutter yes it is FGH042. As a matter of fact I am on a mission to find two citrine bands to wear with it. This crazy tablet likes to make up its own words .When I typed in your forum name it automatically put in "stepdaughter". When I just typed in " citrine" it substituted and put in the word * coffins". Nuts.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Gem Lover I have purchased beautiful white zircon pieces from the Chuck Clemency' line many many years ago. ( at least over 20 years) I forget the name of the channel at that time. Karen was there back then and I think Shawn was there too. After all these years, my pieces are still beautiful.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter yes it is FGH042. As a matter of fact I am on a mission to find two citrine bands to wear with it. This crazy tablet likes to make up its own words .When I typed in your forum name it automatically put in "stepdaughter". When I just typed in " citrine" it substituted and put in the word * coffins". Nuts.
Yes, That is a beautiful ring. Would look absolutely gorgeous with a couple of the citrine bands on either side like ring guards. Good luck in your search.
1 x