TLV

Gem Lover

TLV

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If anyone is on the fence about the TLV I own the oval Rhodolite garnet necklace and it is beautiful, the stones are large and the color is amazing, it took my breath away when I opened it, I ordered the matching bracelet last night. The oval one is around 40 cts.
2 x

RS

Re: TLV

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
If anyone is on the fence about the TLV I own the oval Rhodolite garnet necklace and it is beautiful, the stones are large and the color is amazing, it took my breath away when I opened it, I ordered the matching bracelet last night. The oval one is around 40 cts.
I thought about it and decided against it. I am more of a pendant gal. Those line necklaces get my hair caught in them...Owie!
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I bought the cushion TLV bracelet. Bracelets and rings are my favorite. Earrings get caught and lost in my long hair and I lose the backs often, I don't wear necklaces, as they too get caught in my hair and then I break the chain if too thin, those prongs would catch everything. I do wear crosses mostly and have to make sure the chain is thick enough. I love this color garnet better then rubies. I think it looks nice with Tanzanite. I just ordered a Rhodolite on the J channel the other night. They had very nice Rhodolite also. I have a cross and a larger cluster from LC from a previous show. They are very pretty.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Rhodolite is beautiful. Better than “shungite day.” LOL. 🌸
2 x

Gem Lover

The necklace is very well made, lays flat and does not catch on my cloths, it is all finished nicely on the back. I have long hair and have not had an issue with it but I do not sleep in it.
2 x

Gem Lover

The necklace is very well made, lays flat and does not catch on my cloths, it is all finished nicely on the back. I have long hair and have not had an issue with it but I do not sleep in it.
1 x