Since the hosts don’t tell you guys this...

Gemaholic

Re: Since the hosts don’t tell you guys this...

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I haven't read the post and I don't blame you but I will be on less here too. I'm not relevant like you are here though and you will be missed enormously. Please tell me that you will return with your site? Please don't put it in code or make it hard to find you. Name it Gemaholic! wink wink nudge nudge.

I hate it. I truly hate it. You are one brilliant mind I will miss here....but hopefully not too long as I look forward to your blog!! Reassure me that you will let us know about it?!
I just created it but I was hoping it would be a collaborative website as I want it so you all can post new topics :(. I don't want to be the only one posting. That's so not fun! I made one at wordress and I think you can search with my name and the digits 777 ;)
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I haven't read the post and I don't blame you but I will be on less here too. I'm not relevant like you are here though and you will be missed enormously. Please tell me that you will return with your site? Please don't put it in code or make it hard to find you. Name it Gemaholic! wink wink nudge nudge.

I hate it. I truly hate it. You are one brilliant mind I will miss here....but hopefully not too long as I look forward to your blog!! Reassure me that you will let us know about it?!

I just created it but I was hoping it would be a collaborative website as I want it so you all can post new topics :(. I don't want to be the only one posting. That's so not fun! I made one at wordress and I think you can search with my name and the digits 777 ;)
I'll do whatever I can to help out....
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Gemaholic, so you do already have the blog on the Wordpress one? I don’t remember the other name they were talking about, or was it something about Prime something????
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Prime timers or something like that maybe
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Ginger, I think the name was Primetimer.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
if you google Primetimers and ShopLC Forum - you will find some posts that are old - but it will narrow it down where to post as it's hard to navigate. So search above.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
if you google Primetimers and ShopLC Forum - you will find some posts that are old - but it will narrow it down where to post as it's hard to navigate. So search above.
as a quick way to communicate in the meantime...
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Google needs to index it first, I think, as it's not showing up yet.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Oh wait, I finished verifying it and I thought when it was finished I would be able to manage it so you all could post too.. Looks like I can't. Let me see if I can find another website to do this. I wish @Gemsnob was around!
blue host is another one I've heard good things about - but it's a website creator that you can use on Wordpress....
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

OK I launched it. I think once you all join I can make you guys admins and editors. Try searching for it now @OtherSideOfTheTracks @Ginger @mpompadour @Gemsnob
It will take a little while before we can find it - even though you can see it already.
1 x