Cluster Ring in Mailbox

SueB

Cluster Ring in Mailbox

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Am I to be disappointed or surprised?! At this point I’ll be sending 1 back or 2? Before I’d Hurry to the box. Lately... Hummmm not so much :cry: shall let you know...
1 x

SueB

Re: Cluster Ring in Mailbox

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

My Grandma she never swore! God rest her soul!! But when she’s really had it
“Judas Priest” & you knew.... myself on the other hand... completely different story......................................!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Oh no, my addiction has once again slapped me in the face! I just found & ordered a .50 ctw diamond cluster ring on the 60% off clearance. I just couldn't "say no". I should go to jewelry lovers anonymous! PLEASE DON'T LET ANY STONES FALL OUT!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom, I am the same way!

You just ordered it? PLEASE let us know when it arrives and how you feel about it! Also, are you going to get it appraised? If you do, please share with us what the jeweler says!

I LOVE cluster rings SO much! I don't blame you one bit for buying that ring!

They had some absolutely stunning items on this clearance! They ALWAYS have beautiful items!

Do you have a link to it? You don't have to post a link if you don't want to. I was just going to live vicariously through some of you who have purchased such beautiful sounding pieces! 😂

I have a ring that a small diamond fell out of. An absolutely beautiful ruby ring with the most gorgeous design. The ruby is in the center, then two small diamonds on each side (one diamond, now). It is set in gold.

This place was not around back then. Only one TV shopping channel was on back then. And, it didn't come from there.

Well, I believe I know what happened to it. I was visiting one of my sisters and we went out to eat Chinese food.

It was there while I was eating...then later I glanced at it because my sister and I were talking about it, and one of the diamonds was gone! I looked all over where we
were seated, we checked our clothing, everything, everywhere.

I finally said to my sister: "You know what? I think I ate it!"

🥢 🍚 🍶 😮 😂

And I do believe that, still. It is not a huge, majorly expensive ring, and the two diamonds, while visible, were more for "sparkle appeal."

It is the ruby and the gold design that is the main point to this ring.

I had to laugh! 🤣😂😅 Either you laugh or you cry! Or both!

"I'll have your 'Chicken Fried Rice' with one small diamond, please."

😂💎🤣💎😂💎🤣💎😂💎🤣💎😂💎🤣💎😂💎🤣💎😂

I'm going to get that ring out and put in a clear stone where the diamond was. I have every type of jeweler's glue, tools, etc., so this time it should stay.

I had forgotten about it until reading about stones falling out!

It's not a BIG ring, like a statement ring is, but I got compliments on it all the time because the design is so different. Nothing "wacky" or "abstract" (which I DO LOVE)!

It is just that it's so "winsome" and "charming"! 💍❣️💍

Let us know when you get your ring! 💕😇💕
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story Catticus! That gave us a good laugh too!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Am I to be disappointed or surprised?! At this point I’ll be sending 1 back or 2? Before I’d Hurry to the box. Lately... Hummmm not so much :cry: shall let you know...
We are truly sorry to hear that you were not happy with your recent purchases. We show that you shared your feedback with our agents on October 13th and 15th. If our agents were unable to completely address your issue, please let us know and we can have the calls reviewed.
1 x

Catticus

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you, Stephanie! 🥰

I'm glad you all got some laughter out of my "Diamond and Chicken Fried Rice" meal! 🤣 😆 😂 😆 🤣

We all need more laughter in our lives!
😂 💎 🥢 🍚 🥡 🍶 🥢 💎 😂

At least the meal wasn't super expensive, and it was quite tasty! 😅 Maybe diamonds have a flavor when mixed with certain foods! 🤪
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Thank you, Stephanie! 🥰

I'm glad you all got some laughter out of my "Diamond and Chicken Fried Rice" meal! 🤣 😆 😂 😆 🤣

We all need more laughter in our lives!
😂 💎 🥢 🍚 🥡 🍶 🥢 💎 😂

At least the meal wasn't super expensive, and it was quite tasty! 😅 Maybe diamonds have a flavor when mixed with certain foods! 🤪
Hmmm....now there's an idea! I wonder what different colored diamonds would taste like? Hopefully not like every-flavor jelly beans!! :lol: :o
1 x

Catticus

4 years ago

Hmmm....now there's an idea! I wonder what different colored diamonds would taste like? Hopefully not like every-flavor jelly beans!! :lol: :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus
It's now official
U R a RIOT! ! I'm sure your belly was smiling after that special bite!
I will definitely let you know about my hopefully great find on 'clearance'. I've learned not to take my puchases lightly (can't afford to) & am anxious for its arrival even though I know it will take longer to make it to my mailbox "due to the volume of orders". Fingers crossed it will not disappoint!
2 x