Narsipatnam alexandrite

Gem Lover

Re: Narsipatnam alexandrite

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I ended up buying a Russian lab created one in 14K. The GIA website says they are the next best thing to mined and they are the most expensive lab grown gemstones and they have good color change. Mine is beautiful and has great color change.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yep. I got a beautiful Russian lab created on the J** channel and it was simply gorgeous but it got stolen!
4 x

Gem Lover

@JewelryQueen I also got mine on the J channel .
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I haven't seen the Russian anywhere else . It was probably my favorite ring. Not cheap but certainly well worth it. Wish I had it back!
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I may have to check those out on the "J" channel. Thanks girls for all those recommendations!
2 x

Gem Lover

I did order 3 of the lab grown on the J channel and picked the one I liked best, even lab grown are not all the same, they have different color variation's just like the earth mined. The two I sent back were in silver and I kept the one that was 14K, I liked the color better in that one, it was on sale for a good price.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I dont know why, but I took a chance again and ordered a 1.5 ct Alexandrite from shoplc last night for $99. ( spin the wheel )Of course the on air ones had color change with a simple flashlight. I figured for $99 I will take a chance
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Their Alexandrite is UGLY.
A family friend has some beautiful Alexandrite that was bought in Russia YEARS ago. These that SLC are of NO comparison and are pretty much worthless. And again UGLY.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Yep. I got a beautiful Russian lab created on the J** channel and it was simply gorgeous but it got stolen!
No! You too were a victim of theft! Why must people take what isn't theirs.

Maybe you could do a story about that experience sometime?
2 x