30% off coupon good for nothing

Eve
Answers: 1

30% off coupon good for nothing

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I used to shop every weekend now its no good. The 30% off coupon no good for all the things i like. Sale items ...excluded, Bali .... excluded. Leather items i like .... excluded.....
Whats the point ????
Dear moderator you don't have to reply with your generic answer.
I am pritty sure i already know what you will say 😊
9 x

Blossom

Re: 30% off coupon good for nothing

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I used to shop every weekend now its no good. "The 30% off coupon no good for all the things i like." Sale items ...excluded, Bali .... excluded. Leather items i like .... excluded.....
Whats the point ????
You said it sister! I even heard a co-host yesterday say "30% OFF ON EVERYTHING!" Well that's obviously untrue. Codes always say 'exclusions apply' . They always apply to everything I want too!😕
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I used to shop every weekend now its no good. "The 30% off coupon no good for all the things i like." Sale items ...excluded, Bali .... excluded. Leather items i like .... excluded.....
Whats the point ????
You said it sister! I even heard a co-host yesterday say "30% OFF ON EVERYTHING!" Well that's obviously untrue. Codes always say 'exclusions apply' . They always apply to everything I want too!😕
I heard that too! I started contradicting the t.v. at that moment...🤪
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I heard that too! I started contradicting the t.v. at that moment...🤪
Out loud, too, RS! Bet ya an AAAAAAA Tanzanite Ring, you do!

Do they have any with seven "A"s?!
😝

I say things out loud to my TV. And not always in the most delicate language.
🤭
3 x

Catticus

I have not been shopping here as long as so many of you have. I believe I began shopping either at the end of 2017, or the beginning of 2018.

Anyway, after a very large order, I received one of those so many dollars off for this amount spent, cards.

I called and asked what I could use it on. The Customer Service Rep was SOOOOOO nice and told me "Anything you want. Except for the items in the auction."

I said "You're kidding me!" He laughed and said "Nope. As long as it's not Auction items, you can use that amount towards ANYTHING YOU WANT."

I don't know if the rules to those cards have changed, or if he was new?

Well, after that I got more of those cards, as well as seeing new promo codes, and 99% of the time I continually received an error message trying to use either one. I gave up.

I have quite a collection of those cards. All long expired, none worked.

Sigh.
😕
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I have not been shopping here as long as so many of you have. I believe I began shopping either at the end of 2017, or the beginning of 2018.

Anyway, after a very large order, I received one of those so many dollars off for this amount spent, cards.

I called and asked what I could use it on. The Customer Service Rep was SOOOOOO nice and told me "Anything you want. Except for the items in the auction."

I said "You're kidding me!" He laughed and said "Nope. As long as it's not Auction items, you can use that amount towards ANYTHING YOU WANT."

I don't know if the rules to those cards have changed, or if he was new?

Well, after that I got more of those cards, as well as seeing new promo codes, and 99% of the time I continually received an error message trying to use either one. I gave up.

I have quite a collection of those cards. All long expired, none worked.

Sigh.
😕
I’ve gotten those as well and they also didn’t work for me. I haven’t been here long either...less than a year. And me...Talk to my tv out loud?

Oh you betcha! 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣
4 x

Catticus

😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Do they still even have the customer appreciation cards? I have not got any for shopping on Thursday in a long time and I have not heard the host mention them or have I seen them advertised on the website on Thursdays.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Do they still even have the customer appreciation cards? I have not got any for shopping on Thursday in a long time and I have not heard the host mention them or have I seen them advertised on the website on Thursdays.
No, we no longer offer the weekly Customer Appreciation vouchers. This campaign ended several months ago.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Exactly. Everything I tried was not 30% off.
Unless they include more items, they will lose alot of online business. Plus, lately,the ones that they include in the 30% off, has its price higher then it was, so its more like 10-15% off.
I know that I order a lot less since Shoplc changed the way they do things. I just looked at 5 items I was interested in, but didn’t buy because although it was a slow seller, no coupon off.
4 x