Pleasantly surprised

Gem Lover

Pleasantly surprised

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I received some items today and liked all of them, they were from an under $10 show. One was 3646068
Green Aventurine Flower Carved Necklace (16 in) in Stainless Steel 125.00 ctw
PRICE: $7.99 I got the flower and the rose one, they are well made and very pretty. 3534764
STRADA Japanese Movement Frog Lotus Enameled Watch with Green Embossed Faux Leather Band & Stainless Steel Back
PRICE: $5.99, very cute. I never buy silvertone but took a chance on these, I got the silver, the gold and the rose gold, the rose gold has pink stones, they are beautiful, I figured if the necklace part starts to tarnish I can always put the pendant on my stainless steel color or silver color. I also received a pearl bracelet that I won at action, funny thing is I had ordered it when it aired and sent it back because each pearl had weird bumps on them so when I saw it on the auction site I figured I would take a chance on it, it is very nice and no bumps or wart looking things, I wanted it to mach the necklace I already have, 3640993
Keshi Pearl White Coin Strech Bracelet
PRICE: $16.00
12 x

RS

Re: Pleasantly surprised

Post by RS » 3 years ago

That’s awesome Gem Lover! So wonderful to get nice items!

I received 7 packages (some with multiple items inside) today. Haven’t opened them yet.

I always have anxiety when I open their packages.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Good for you both! Yes, seven packages is scary. I received two Moisinite rings. I'm underwelmed at this point, maybe they will be better in the sunlight.
9 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I love the green aventurine necklace (#3646068) that Gem Lover ordered. I purchased a few necklaces a year two ago with the same stainless steel collar like necklace. Since my skin is sensitive to metals these necklaces are perfect to wear with my Bali pendants that have a bale large enough to fit the necklace.
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gem Lover:I’m glad that you are happy with your orders. Enjoy them.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Gem Lover

Good morning !! It made me smile to read your review 💃💃💃💃 I'm glad you received some nice pieces !! And I'm doing a BUTT WIGGLE this morning with my coffee for you ! ☕ -Gypsy
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy, 🍩☕️🥯☕️🙂
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , I've missed your "butt wiggle " with coffee every morning! But,I'm sure it's there anyway !
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone❤️
And the ☕️☕️ Tastes better after @Gypsy does the 💃 WIGGLE🤣

Have a great and safe day- hugs to the fur babies🐿🐓🐱🦉🐶
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Harlequin
@anniebelle
@Vicky

Hi ladies ☕[clink] ☕
I've been trying to catch up on reading. I keep getting busy. And I got very distracted last week with the sudden passing of my SIL , my late husbands sister, she and I were very close for 40 years. And I'm missing her very much 😢💔

((( HUGS))) to ALL of you I'll get caught up and chat with you all soon 💞💞- Gypsy
8 x