Bali legacy prices going up up up??

Eve
Answers: 1

Bali legacy prices going up up up??

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

is it only me or are the prices for bali legacy collection going way up ??? I used to always buy something but now not so much. Prices are to high.
4 x

momof6

Re: Bali legacy prices going up up up??

Post by momof6 » 4 years ago

Noticed that the Bali was going way up and had to quit ordering rings for my 3 grandaughters and myself, Bali was the only rings that fit our size 5 and stayed up right on the finger, which was so nice, now the value is not there, and just cannot order so they might be losing more customers than just the 3 of us because they have made their jewelry so cheap that when we order and it says "Final sale" we just cannot wear some of it and cannot sent it back, sorry LC things have changed for all of us not just you and your bottomline. My daughter found jewelry for much less with free shipping on most of my grand children so oh well I can bet they don't care!
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
is it only me or are the prices for bali legacy collection going way up ??? I used to always buy something but now not so much. Prices are to high.
Everything is going up.
Things I knew used to sell for $9.99 are now $14.99 and $19.99
Things that were $19.99 are now $24.99 - $29.99
And so on.
And I don't even want to start on the shipping prices. Or taxing shipping & handling :roll:
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I ordered a dragon fly cuff bracelet from another network that has Bali and paid less than shop lc just last month, yes their prices have gone way up on everything.
2 x