Using a mm measurement rather than inches measurement

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Using a mm measurement rather than inches measurement

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I don't understand why the USA has to use the English system instead of the universal metric system. When I came here I had to adapt myself to that. Using Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. Inches instead of centimeters.
The Imperial System was the original system used by Great Britain when the United States of America was founded. A decision was made at that time to formally use the Imperial System, and when all other countries started adopting the metric system, the United States decided to stay with the Imperial System as it would cost too much time and money to convert to the metric system.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
So many times, hosts fail to measure rings or give a full tour. When on-line rings are often measured in mm...come on SLC, we do live in America! Thanks SLC for providing a place to vent our dislikes as the feedback option no longer seems to be available: -)
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. If you would a host to provide a specific measurement or show the ring off in a certain way, we recommend contacting them at live@shoplc.com. This is the best way to voice if you would like something done during the show, or provide feedback to the host directly Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Ive made many, many requests and asked questions via the live@shoplc email and as of the last several months, they get sent to customer service which if they answer, its days later. That doesnt help in the moment.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
So many times, hosts fail to measure rings or give a full tour. When on-line rings are often measured in mm...come on SLC, we do live in America! Thanks SLC for providing a place to vent our dislikes as the feedback option no longer seems to be available: -)
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. If you would a host to provide a specific measurement or show the ring off in a certain way, we recommend contacting them at live@shoplc.com. This is the best way to voice if you would like something done during the show, or provide feedback to the host directly Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Ive made many, many requests and asked questions via the live@shoplc email and as of the last several months, they get sent to customer service which if they answer, its days later. That doesnt help in the moment.
Yep, a CS answer 3-5 days (if then) after a question & the moment has passed.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good Afternoon,

Yep, a CS answer 3-5 days (if then) after a question & the moment has passed.
Hello,

I personally want to apologize for any delayed responses you have had. This feedback is very important and I am grateful for the opportunity to receive it. I have emailed you.
1 x