So bummed!!!

Gem Lover

Re: So bummed!!!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

D-Flawless go to your orders and hit the tracking on the item and you can see your delivery date there, as long as the post mark on your package is within 30 days of the delivery date you are safe, it does not matter how long it takes to get there and process you will get your money back.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
My beautiful Sokoto Emerald necklace arrived broken! It is a very delicate piece with the chain attached on each end and they literally shoved it into a box that was too small and broke it! I’m soooo bummed because by the time I return it and it gets processed it will be long gone. Why can’t the people packing things up see that they are dealing with delicate jewelry?!? This is so frustrating and disappointing! 😢💎💚 At least other vendors have the sense to package their items in boxes they actually fit in and seem to care about the condition things arrive in!
We apologize for this inconvenience! I have sent you a private message to gain order details and assist in this issue.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@D-Flawless I'm so sorry you've had this experience. I can't tell you how many times I've received bracelets scrunched up in a tiny box. Not long ago I ordered a $700 5 carat multi colored diamond bracelet (a very expensive item for me), along with a few inexpensive rings. I pulled the ring boxes out of the package one by one......still no bracelet. I'm in a panic by now, when I turn the bubble package upside down, and out comes the bracelet stuffed into a plastic bag......no box at all! Are you kidding me?

Yesterday I received an order with 3 rings. All 3 boxes were there, but one was open with no ring. I then found the ring laying inside the bag!
3 x

Mai

Post by Mai » 4 years ago

It happened to me too, I ordered the cheap bead gemstone necklace but they send it broken and when I opened the plastic the beads is all over my floor, the other one it's supposed to be two pendants but send it to me only one pendant, the third one is the stainless YG earrings which is broken too I'm guessing this was returned items because the earrings was inside the box but the plastic was already opened someone used a scissor to open the plastic. Returning the items back is more expensive I just tossed it away.....very, very, disappointing!
3 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi D-flawless,
I too hate returning things. I must say that at least to me, the $10-$20 items mostly come beautifully packed.
Where I have issues are with the higher end Diamond, Grandidierite, etc. orders.
This makes me believe that maybe the lower end items are made and packed in India, where the factories are run differently. They only hire and keep the best workers.
Here in the USA there are all kind of Employee regulations. Less then competent employees often continue at the job.
I might be wrong with my conclusions, but consistently I receive damaged high end items.
When I contacted Customer service about a damaged $1100 Grandidierite, I told him I would like an exchange, so could someone from Quality control eyeball the exchange to make sure that one isn't defective. He told me: I am sorry— we dont have a Quality control person.
I was shocked 😱So no one is checking the items before it’s shipped, except the packer who probably was given no training in recognizing Defective Gemstone and metals.
The new Management team is mainly concentrating on attracting high end buyers to this site, ignoring important issues, we have.
We are the foundation that Shoplc flourishes on. What happens when a beautifully decorated house has a crumbling foundation ?? Unless Shoplc takes care of it’s long time customers concerns, their beautiful Mansion will start to CRUMBLE ☹️
Good afternoon,

I truly am sorry about the false information you have been provided about us not having a QC team that checks our items before leaving the warehouse. We do in fact have a QC department that checks each and every item that leaves our warehouse. At this time if you can please send us an email so we can find out who you spoke to and correct these misinformation. We do not want this to happen to anyone else. If you need anything else please let me know. Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!

Miranda A
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi D-flawless,
I too hate returning things. I must say that at least to me, the $10-$20 items mostly come beautifully packed.
Where I have issues are with the higher end Diamond, Grandidierite, etc. orders.
This makes me believe that maybe the lower end items are made and packed in India, where the factories are run differently. They only hire and keep the best workers.
Here in the USA there are all kind of Employee regulations. Less then competent employees often continue at the job.
I might be wrong with my conclusions, but consistently I receive damaged high end items.
When I contacted Customer service about a damaged $1100 Grandidierite, I told him I would like an exchange, so could someone from Quality control eyeball the exchange to make sure that one isn't defective. He told me: I am sorry— we dont have a Quality control person.
I was shocked 😱So no one is checking the items before it’s shipped, except the packer who probably was given no training in recognizing Defective Gemstone and metals.
The new Management team is mainly concentrating on attracting high end buyers to this site, ignoring important issues, we have.
We are the foundation that Shoplc flourishes on. What happens when a beautifully decorated house has a crumbling foundation ?? Unless Shoplc takes care of it’s long time customers concerns, their beautiful Mansion will start to CRUMBLE ☹️
Good afternoon,

I truly am sorry about the false information you have been provided about us not having a QC team that checks our items before leaving the warehouse. We do in fact have a QC department that checks each and every item that leaves our warehouse. At this time if you can please send us an email so we can find out who you spoke to and correct these misinformation. We do not want this to happen to anyone else. If you need anything else please let me know. Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!

Miranda A
Do you really? Frankly I find that so hard to believe! It’s laughable...comical in fact.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi D-flawless,
Good afternoon,

Miranda A
Dear @Moderator_Miranda Interesting. Please see thread, "Disappointed with my order" by luvmygirls - She received a partial order of a set of earrings. If the QC is so great, how did that happen?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi D-flawless,
Good afternoon,

Miranda A
Dear @Moderator_Miranda Interesting. Please see thread, "Disappointed with my order" by luvmygirls - She received a partial order of a set of earrings. If the QC is so great, how did that happen?
Because the above statement is patently false.
Plain and simple.
False.
They know it. They do.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi D-flawless,
I agree with you, Vicky. Seems that they want to compete with jewelry stores like Mayors.
1 x