Question

Blossom

Re: Question

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, and online they are JTV.com. I just got a one carat natural champagne and white diamond ring in 14k from them, and a natural yellow and white diamond half carat in 14k from them, they are beautiful. I did order several different rings on stretch pay, as I do sometimes, in order to pick out the ones I like best, sent the others back. Shopping that way seems to work best for me.
That's the best way!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"STS Jewels Inc. was founded in 1985 by our current CEO Sunil Agrawal with initial focus on loose gemstones and a long term goal of being the most preferred jewelry wholesaler. With this goal in mind, what started out as a small business supplying loose gemstones, is today one of the biggest and well reputed jewelry wholesaler in the industry. STS Jewels Inc. is a preferred jewelry vendor to some of the biggest retailers in USA and has been doing so for 20+ years now. Our customers range from the biggest brick and mortar retailers to one of the best E-tailers in the industry. Not to forget some of the most reputed catalog companies.

STS Jewels Inc. is a part of Vaibhav Global Ltd. (VGL), a public listed company based out of Jaipur, India. Having manufacturing and sourcing operations globally, STS Jewels Inc. can boast of being a vertically integrated jewelry company.

From the very beginning, sourcing of all precious, exotic and semi-precious gemstones, has been the core strength of STS. This has helped it start from a position of strength in the jewelry industry.

With humble beginnings, the group has steadily expanded to be one of the most vertically integrated jewelry companies in the world. Today, it has 2 manufacturing plants in India, one in China and sourcing units in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia. It also has a massive gemstone cutting facility in India. Jewelry manufacturing includes casting and stamping operations. Recently, it has also included a state-of-the-art micro-weight, rope chain manufacturing plant that has further added to the quality of its output.

The group is professionally managed by a team of highly talented executives. Globally, the group employs over 3000 skilled and trained employees that help in designing, manufacturing and distributing over half a million pieces of jewelry each month.

Modern management techniques coupled with propriety ERP software developed by one of the group companies, helps STS maximize the value to its customers."
The CEO of STS...his last name is the same as the current president of SLC.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I remember Moderator Stephanie saying that they contract with China, and other places. This was in response to a member's concern that the tag on her jewelry said (and some of the jewelry itself had this stamped) "Made in China."

So they do indeed have jewelry made in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, India, etc.

Wow. That's very interesting. It also makes me feel better about their jewelry.

Now if they'd get back their previous designers, stop raising the prices of items, AND create incentives with a working environment for warehouse and phone employees that makes them WANT to do their very best, (I'm not saying they don't, but if it is a difficult place to work for, I can certainly understand why there are so many order, shipping, and packaging, etc. problems) I'd not only shop here again CONSTANTLY, but I'd recommend them to EVERYONE!!!!!
1 x

Catticus

I saw that, RS!
💞

Also, the logo on SLCs website is The VGL Global name.

On the STS site it says: "STS Jewels Inc. is a part of Vaibhav Global Ltd. (VGL), a public listed company based out of Jaipur, India."
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I saw that, RS!
💞

On the STS site it says: "STS Jewels Inc. is a part of Vaibhav Global Ltd. (VGL), a public listed company based out of Jaipur, India."
They’re keeping it in the family it seems!

G’morning Catticus🥰🥰🥰
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"STS Jewels Inc. was founded in 1985 by our current CEO Sunil Agrawal with initial focus on loose gemstones and a long term goal of being the most preferred jewelry wholesaler. With this goal in mind, what started out as a small business supplying loose gemstones, is today one of the biggest and well reputed jewelry wholesaler in the industry. STS Jewels Inc. is a preferred jewelry vendor to some of the biggest retailers in USA and has been doing so for 20+ years now. Our customers range from the biggest brick and mortar retailers to one of the best E-tailers in the industry. Not to forget some of the most reputed catalog companies.

STS Jewels Inc. is a part of Vaibhav Global Ltd. (VGL), a public listed company based out of Jaipur, India. Having manufacturing and sourcing operations globally, STS Jewels Inc. can boast of being a vertically integrated jewelry company.

From the very beginning, sourcing of all precious, exotic and semi-precious gemstones, has been the core strength of STS. This has helped it start from a position of strength in the jewelry industry.

With humble beginnings, the group has steadily expanded to be one of the most vertically integrated jewelry companies in the world. Today, it has 2 manufacturing plants in India, one in China and sourcing units in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia. It also has a massive gemstone cutting facility in India. Jewelry manufacturing includes casting and stamping operations. Recently, it has also included a state-of-the-art micro-weight, rope chain manufacturing plant that has further added to the quality of its output.

The group is professionally managed by a team of highly talented executives. Globally, the group employs over 3000 skilled and trained employees that help in designing, manufacturing and distributing over half a million pieces of jewelry each month.

Modern management techniques coupled with propriety ERP software developed by one of the group companies, helps STS maximize the value to its customers."
The CEO of STS...his last name is the same as the current president of SLC.
Sometimes SLC's closeout auctions are STS. Cheryl makes it very clear it's a line from SLC & they are re-absorbing those items (previously sold on cruise ships, other networks, etc)
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

How do you purchase items from the spinning tray they show at J?
1 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I saw that, RS!
💞

They’re keeping it in the family it seems!

G’morning Catticus🥰🥰🥰
They definitely are!

Good morning to you too, RS!
🥰 💞 ☕️ 🥯 💞 🥰
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"STS Jewels Inc. was founded in 1985 by our current CEO Sunil Agrawal with initial focus on loose gemstones and a long term goal of being the most preferred jewelry wholesaler. ."
hmmmm ......Amit Agrawal? wonder how related???
2 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
How do you purchase items from the spinning tray they show at J?
Calling and stating which tray and the item number, OR going to "live" and looking for the tray and item number.

I've always had to call because I couldn't always find the items or all the trays. Sometimes there's only one tray, so it's easier. I went to "items in this show", or words like that.

They have beautiful jewelry and wonderful service!
2 x