Cluster Ring in Mailbox

Blossom

Re: Cluster Ring in Mailbox

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Stephanie
So to be clear, you're saying 'anything purchased (except when damaged/ defective) during all the past days of clearance' is final including any & everything that was on the website? Even when no clearance was reflected?
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Stephanie
So to be clear, you're saying 'anything purchased (except when damaged/ defective) during all the past days of clearance' is final including any & everything that was on the website? Even when no clearance was reflected?
Yes, this is correct. This is stated within our return policy which can be found here: https://www.shoplc.com/returns
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Am I to be disappointed or surprised?! At this point I’ll be sending 1 back or 2? Before I’d Hurry to the box. Lately... Hummmm not so much :cry: shall let you know...
We are truly sorry to hear that you were not happy with your recent purchases. We show that you shared your feedback with our agents on October 13th and 15th. If our agents were unable to completely address your issue, please let us know and we can have the calls reviewed.
Ok NO ONE HAS GOTTEN AHOLD OF ME PHONE OR EMAIL SO QUIT LYING!
We do show that we responded to an email you sent to us on October 15th advising us that you would be returning item 3366132 due to sharp prongs. We apologized for this issue and let you know that this ring could be returned back to us for refund. We also responded on October 11th to an email that you sent in to us on October 10th providing you with tracking information for one of your orders.
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Well don’t know who tracking was for because I didn’t need anything tracked???
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Well don’t know who tracking was for because I didn’t need anything tracked???
Good morning,

According to our records of the email chain, you asked what was going on with your order of the Crimson Fire Opal Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 7.0) 1.42 ctw (Item#:3366132). Thank you so much for your message and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x