Lever Back on Earrings

LisaC2019

Lever Back on Earrings

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have ordered several pairs of expensive earrings in the past only for them to arrive with these cheap and or flimsy lever backs. I would think that adding a good sturdy lever back to an earring, regardless of price, should be priority. Please Shop LC do an assessment of the quality of the lever backs on future earrings. Has anyone else experienced issues with the lever backs being too thin?
4 x

Bella

Re: Lever Back on Earrings

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

Yes, I have. I’ve had problems with them twisting or not lining up. Also the curve on the post goes downwards severely and I have problems getting them on my large sized ear lobes. I rarely purchase anymore lever backs, they seem cheaply made.
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Quality has seemed to be on the downhill slope here lately or I’m just lucky to get the crappy pick alot
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I have ordered several pairs of expensive earrings in the past only for them to arrive with these cheap and or flimsy lever backs. I would think that adding a good sturdy lever back to an earring, regardless of price, should be priority. Please Shop LC do an assessment of the quality of the lever backs on future earrings. Has anyone else experienced issues with the lever backs being too thin?
Thank you for your feedback! We'll certainly get your feedback forwarded to our Merchandising team!
2 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

I don't like their lever backs, they sit crooked and don't close properly. I won't order earrings that have them.
0 x