Live Presentation Videos

NYCGirl

Live Presentation Videos

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

I like to see a piece of jewelry before buying. I don't click on the video to see hosts telling stories, or commercials for other stones---I want to see the piece up close and personal, and have it described. It is someone's job at Shop LC to select the best footage for the item, but the Live TV Presentation often ends just when the host is about to show the piece. Is that some kind of joke? It makes me feel more like a fool than a customer.
6 x

Lulu

Re: Live Presentation Videos

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I agree. Sometimes the host is so busy telling what is coming up that you never get to see what the product actually looks like. The video is worthless, then.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

NYCGirl wrote:
4 years ago
I like to see a piece of jewelry before buying. I don't click on the video to see hosts telling stories, or commercials for other stones---I want to see the piece up close and personal, and have it described. It is someone's job at Shop LC to select the best footage for the item, but the Live TV Presentation often ends just when the host is about to show the piece. Is that some kind of joke? It makes me feel more like a fool than a customer.
Good Morning,

We deeply apologize if any of the Live TV presentation videos on our product pages do not do the best job at reflecting the product. In most cases, the clips are taken from the first two minutes of the live TV presentation and sometimes that can include anecdotes from the hosts. If you notice any products with poor Live TV presentation, please do not hesitate to let us know by adding examples in this thread so we can look into them. If you need any further assistance, please contact us via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Lulu

Check out the video for 3404934 - AAA Martha Rocha Kunzite for $1359.99. You get about 3 seconds of bamboo sheets.
5 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Check out the video for 3404934 - AAA Martha Rocha Kunzite for $1359.99. You get about 3 seconds of bamboo sheets.
Thank you for providing this example. We'll get this forwarded to our web team for investigation and correction.
1 x

Lulu

Rubelite Quartz Ring - 3431658. Never do see the item.
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your concerns have been forwarded. We appreciate your patience with us. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Red Sapphire double flower ring: no video of ring whatsoever 😑 Many morealso
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Red Sapphire double flower ring: no video of ring whatsoever 😑 Many morealso
May we have the item number so that we can submit a report? Thank you.
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

0 x