It is nice to have things made possible!

William

It is nice to have things made possible!

Post by William » 4 years ago

Hi to Everyone ---- Hope you are all well---

You know --- I just wanted to say this ---

My birthday is in December --- from the late 90's I always admired Tanzanite --- Such a beautiful stone and great color

I hoped someday that I would be able to purchase a mens ring in Tanzanite for myself!

I never was really serious --- I would look --- simply NOT in the budget!

UNTIL I Found ShopLC (Then the "LC") Well---- along comes a Tanzanite smackdown --- and I WAS ABLE to buy a Tanzanite Mens ring!!!

It was being featured by Katie and Nittin (Rest his Soul!) It is AA but nice blue --and I love it --- It is very Handsome and Masculine and I have received compliments on it!

I will ALWAYS appreciate ShopLC for making something possible for me that I really did not expect!!! That is a TERRIFIC thing!

William
9 x

RS

Re: It is nice to have things made possible!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I think that is WONDERFUL WILLIAM! Good for you!

I only recently discovered Tanzanite, I also love it, and have actually acquired quite a few very nice pieces since October (I believe).

One was even last night.

Enjoy❣️
4 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

William,
I am so happy for you. I know how you feel. I have found so many nice pieces of jewelry here too. Never thought I would have so much, I’ve been very lucky.
Btw, Happy Belated Birthday 🎂 . Hope it was a good one.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
William,
I am so happy for you. I know how you feel. I have found so many nice pieces of jewelry here too. Never thought I would have so much, I’ve been very lucky.
Btw, Happy Belated Birthday 🎂 . Hope it was a good one.
OOPS! I didn’t notice that. Thanks What-a-gem!

Happy Belated Birthday William!

To many many more treasures!
2 x

William

GLAD You guys have gotten nice pieces !!! It is definitely possible to get some nice things here!!!!
My birthday was good -- THANK YOU !!!! so much

William
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m happy your dream of getting a tanzanite ring came true William. I know how excited you must be, I can read your happiness in your words. It puts a smile on my face to hear your enthusiasm. And Happy late Birthday. Ginger
3 x

William

Thank You Ginger --- I Appreciate your reply!

I Appreciate so much that I did not have to spend $179 or $229 !!!
( I spent Under $100!)

I Hope you ---- and Everyone----- has a Great week!

Thanks Again!

William
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I will say that the Tanzanite pieces I have purchased I really liked the color and overall designs of the pieces. I love the cluster pieces but have several trilogy rings that were really nice. I am glad I bought them early before the mine closed and prices started to increase. I also purchased a couple of the tanzanite men's ring and they are really nice...enjoy your tanzanite and Happy belated Birthday!!
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I agree! I didn’t know half the gemstones on shoplc existed. To be able to own exotic gems is beyond my wildest dreams! I thought garnet only came in red until I started watching LC! You really can’t, overall, complain about their prices either. I know they can irritate the heck out of you with their pricing jumping but I got where I couldn’t afford other channels prices. Just saying!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I didn't know about either Tanzanite or Grandidierite till SLC and I really love these two gemstones. The fact that they are considered rare and have interesting stories are a plus, but not the reason I buy my jewelry pieces. I have to be able to afford them and with patience I can get good if not great deals....just wish the deals were not so hard to come by
2 x