4 years ago
@Margui Thank you for the
info on the sapphires. I might like to get me one
because I don't have one blue gem in my ring
collection. SLC sure pushes the tansy's but
I decided a very long time ago, 'not for me.'
Thanks
:)
I understand about not wanting the Tanziwhite. IMO, the quad A Tanzinite is the only one that looks nice and has that perfect balance of purple / blue. I would have to personally see a triple A up close and personal to make a decision on it. I finally ordered a Bella in Tanzinite color. 4 karat round with clear Bella halo.... on special for $40.00..I get soooo many compliments on it. Believable size. And amazingly it has the red, blue and pinkish flashes just like the real quad A Tanzinite has. So, since I am not into jewelry as an investment the fake stuff is fine with me. I am the only one that knows it's fake. But if asked.... you betcha I'll tell them it's the real thing.
I had seen that Bella and was wondering about it. Colored CZ’s have, in the past anyway, never been anything that looked like the real thing.
I would be interested in this one though, for travel.
No WAY will I travel with my tanzanite. But if there is a good “dupe” on the market...oh yeah I’d get a couple of pieces to put with my travel jewelry.
Thanks Angelflutter!
3 x

LisaC2019

Re: Montanna Sapphire

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
January 20th? Guess I will look for the advert. If so.... I will get up early to watch for sure. Love the one I have but would like a cluster for my ring finger or middle finger. Thank you so much for the info. Lulu ..... hop you read this. :D :D YAY !!!!
Angelflutter, I am also waiting on that presentation and hope there will be cluster rings or pendants...I really like the rings I already have and would love a larger cluster design...Thanks for sharing!
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks
I understand about not wanting the Tanziwhite. IMO, the quad A Tanzinite is the only one that looks nice and has that perfect balance of purple / blue. I would have to personally see a triple A up close and personal to make a decision on it. I finally ordered a Bella in Tanzinite color. 4 karat round with clear Bella halo.... on special for $40.00..I get soooo many compliments on it. Believable size. And amazingly it has the red, blue and pinkish flashes just like the real quad A Tanzinite has. So, since I am not into jewelry as an investment the fake stuff is fine with me. I am the only one that knows it's fake. But if asked.... you betcha I'll tell them it's the real thing.
I saw the presentation of the Bella in Tanzanite and was not sure about ordering. However, after reading your post I think I may order a ring or two :D to check out!!!!
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu.... sorry this is late. Shop were advertising it to be shown on Monday night 8p.m till 11p.m. unfortunately I didn't get to watch. I was sleeping since I work the midnight shift. But, it is a BEAUTIFUL color. Almost a deep teal / blue. They were also advertising for Ant Hill garnet. I have a really nice cluster ring of the garnet, but I bought mine from J*V several years ago.... probably when it was first discovered / marketed. Ant Hill garnets are small but the color is very clear and bright..... almost a berry color. Check website to see if they have any other Montana Sapphires ..... maybe they have added some to the site. Good luck. Let us know if you could purchase anything. As someone else stated..... most of the stones are small unless you want to spend the big bucks.... but even on my small stone the color is beautiful. :D
I think it’s actually coming later in the month...Jan. 20???

Husband and I saw the commercials as well. In fact he saw one particular Montana ring and said “Wow! That’s a nice ring...you NEED that!”
Well okay...😉
He's a keeper. Gotta love a man that says "you need that."
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu.... sorry this is late. Shop were advertising it to be shown on Monday night 8p.m till 11p.m. unfortunately I didn't get to watch. I was sleeping since I work the midnight shift. But, it is a BEAUTIFUL color. Almost a deep teal / blue. They were also advertising for Ant Hill garnet. I have a really nice cluster ring of the garnet, but I bought mine from J*V several years ago.... probably when it was first discovered / marketed. Ant Hill garnets are small but the color is very clear and bright..... almost a berry color. Check website to see if they have any other Montana Sapphires ..... maybe they have added some to the site. Good luck. Let us know if you could purchase anything. As someone else stated..... most of the stones are small unless you want to spend the big bucks.... but even on my small stone the color is beautiful. :D
I think it’s actually coming later in the month...Jan. 20???

Husband and I saw the commercials as well. In fact he saw one particular Montana ring and said “Wow! That’s a nice ring...you NEED that!”
Well okay...😉
He's a keeper. Gotta love a man that says "you need that."
Oh don’t I KNOW IT!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks
I am looking at those now...

Is it item BLE147?
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I just looked at all of the 505 blue and white cz rings on J*V website.... can't find the one that I have. I did order BLE982 for my mother for Christmas. It's a very pretty ring as well, though the stones are a little lighter in color. Mine is a way larger stone ( 4 to 5 kt ) so it has more of the quad A Tanzinite stone look. I will peruse J*V website and let you know if I find mine and what the numbers are. ( I just did a really quick look see. I am almost positive they still carry it.) But, I am also positive that any of the larger stone rings will be the same color as mine. Happy searching to you.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JTV has Swarovski zirconia in really pretty colors too. Ive not purchased any but some have been tempting. Not all look like a genuine gem but they are so vibrant and unusual that it doesnt always matter.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I want to see Yogos among the Montana Sapphire. Good quality. Not fissure filled or diffused. Heat treatment is OK, but untreated is even better.
2 x