discount codes on jewelry

Dave755

discount codes on jewelry

Post by Dave755 » 4 years ago

Hey ya all....can anyone tell me why it is they keep giving you codes that give you a discount and when you put in the discount code it always comes up with the label about how you cant use it for the several reasons they list in the box that comes up. I do not get it. How are you suppose to know what can be used or not used on the codes. I have went in to the jewelry and tried the code on about 15 different rings and it keeps telling me I cant use that code because of the 6 different reasons in the box....I don't get it and cant figure out how you are suppose to know what items you can use a discount code they advertise.....You all have any ideas?
2 x

Topic Tags:

Gypsy

Re: discount codes on jewelry

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Dave755 wrote:
4 years ago
Hey ya all....can anyone tell me why it is they keep giving you codes that give you a discount and when you put in the discount code it always comes up with the label about how you cant use it for the several reasons they list in the box that comes up. I do not get it. How are you suppose to know what can be used or not used on the codes. I have went in to the jewelry and tried the code on about 15 different rings and it keeps telling me I cant use that code because of the 6 different reasons in the box....I don't get it and cant figure out how you are suppose to know what items you can use a discount code they advertise.....You all have any ideas?
Hi Dave755
Welcome to the wild rollercoaster pricing world that is ShopLC ......each time you enter a code you simply cross your fingers & hope
Sometimes it is simply a glitch & the Moderators can help. Welcome to forum !
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dave755 wrote:
4 years ago
For the 55% off code today, if you go to Shoplc where they have this advertised and click on "shop now"it will take you to the things that the code works on. For other coupon codes, when you are shopping and pull up an item , under it it will say in small print that you can use the coupon code.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If the item has the code on it then it should work but I have had time even when the item said a percentage off I would get that message so I refresh the page and then it usually works, if it still does not work I call customer service and they do it for me. The item has to show the coupon on the web page for that item, not all items can be used with a coupon code.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RetailMeNot has a Chrome extension that automatically checks from discounts at checkout automatically and gives you the deepest discount found then applies it. More than once, when no coupon was offered, RetailMeNot will find an "old" discount code and it works. On SLC, it sometimes it finds an old activated code like "Welcome20" works. Here's the link if you want to install it on Chrome and it's free.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... abbnamoknm
2 x