4 years ago
Is OUT FOR DELIVERY ❗️❗️❗️❗️

Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Yay ❗ hope it is Beautiful 👍🤗
5 x

Margui

Re: My Anthill Garnet ring...

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I hope you get your items without delays, RS. And tell us how is your Anthill Garnet ring.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

I actually would be interested in hearing too, haven't got to see this one in person yet.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I you got your items, RS. And tell us how is your Anthill Garnet ring.
I will. I keep checking the tracking number!

That was really fast too! Ordered on Jan. 12.

I have never ever gotten anything that quickly.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
I actually would be interested in hearing too, haven't got to see this one in person yet.
As soon as I get it and check it CL👀SELY, I will let you know!

And the fast shipping is awesome! Thank you and please pass that along!
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Ooh RS, I ordered an Anthill ring too. Mine is just now leaving Houston. I can't wait to get it. I'm so happy yours is almost to you. I'll be waiting to hear how you like it! Keeping fingers crossed it's everything you hoped for! :D
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
As soon as I get it and check it CL👀SELY, I will let you know!

And the fast shipping is awesome! Thank you and please pass that along!
Yes ma'am I'm on it :). I'm sure Mr. Shannon will be very happy.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

So several items came today, mostly good.

Firstly the Anthill Garnet ring is STUNNING! I looked it over with a loupe and it’s perfect❣️ The color actually IS different than your typical pyrope, it seems so to me anyway.
The color of the stones are brighter and a more vibrant red with perhaps a small, very small hint of a raspberry. The stones are beautifully clear as well. Love it! I will be looking for more, TODAY!

Secondly, and thank you again @Moderator_Danielle, was the replacement for the beaded necklace/bracelet set. Not at all expensive but I love the mix of stones and colors. Very natural and Boho.

Third! Tanzanite band ring in 10k yellow gold. The ring is beautiful. No, it’s not as dark as my other tanzanite pieces (this was graded AAA) but it is still a nice rich color. And I also happen to think that Tanzanite looks lighter in yellow gold. The ring is made perfectly. The tanzanites are channel set with zircons around the edges of the ring. Also...and I THINK someWONDERFUL MOD must have had a hand in this...it came in a Iliana box. I don’t think this is an Iliana piece in 10k. Thank you! It arrived in perfect condition I am sure partly because of the box.

Lastly...and while I really like this ring the workmanship is disappointing. It’s the diamond band TLV ring from a couple of days ago. This one is blue. The diamonds are actually very nice and I love the color. I got this one because the blue is the exact color of hubby’s new guitar LOL!
However...the person who put the blue rhodium on did a sloppy job. It overlaps the sides of the ring. I tried to get some off with my nail (yeah, ruined my nail) and some came off but the way it is put on is not a straight line, rather jagged.
I am bummed about that because I otherwise like it and I have the same ring in multi on the way as well.

So 3 out of 4.
I like the blue diamond ring and wish it was done better. Hubby loves the color too and I am surprised because he’s a D-flawless kinda guy. But he’s a guy and it IS blue so...
5 x