Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Pink Sapphire gem

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

You are very welcome!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I remember the first time they aired the host said they were fissure filled and it had it on the screen but the next time and every time since the FF was not on the screen, I noticed they are no longer putting the FF or D or dyed on their screen I find this deceptive. If I had his happen with a Burmese Ruby and Champagne diamond ring, the host said it was just heated. I took it to a jeweler/ appraiser and his exact words were " Your ruby is fissure filled and low grade and your so called Champagne Diamonds are the lowest commercial grade" I had paid a good amount of money that the host said was so valuable but was not, I went home and called customer service and it was confirmed that that ring I had purchased WAS fissure filled, it went back that day so now I no longer trust what the host say on air which is sad that I no longer trust them.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I remember the first time they aired the host said they were fissure filled and it had it on the screen but the next time and every time since the FF was not on the screen, I noticed they are no longer putting the FF or D or dyed on their screen I find this deceptive. If I had his happen with a Burmese Ruby and Champagne diamond ring, the host said it was just heated. I took it to a jeweler/ appraiser and his exact words were " Your ruby is fissure filled and low grade and your so called Champagne Diamonds are the lowest commercial grade" I had paid a good amount of money that the host said was so valuable but was not, I went home and called customer service and it was confirmed that that ring I had purchased WAS fissure filled, it went back that day so now I no longer trust what the host say on air which is sad that I no longer trust them.
The TLV I ordered the other night has diamonds along the side. In the presentation they actually said they were VS diamonds (although they would not say whether VS1 or VS2). It was not an inexpensive piece and I definitely plan on getting it appraised.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize if the enhancements were not fully disclosed on TV. We will certainly pass along your feedback to our Voice of the Customer team so that issue can be addressed with the proper department. Just to advise, you can check any possible enhancements on any stone at the following link: https://www.shoplc.com/education/gemsto ... ments-list. Thank you again for your feedback, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x