Alexite

Mrs.T

Alexite

Post by Mrs.T » 4 years ago

This is my first time posting. So I hope I posting this question in the correct place.
I looking for Alexite. LC did carry three kinds of Alexite. Is this stone gone forever or will more be coming in within this next year 2020?

Thanks Mr.T
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Alexite

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your inquiry! Right now we only have one ring available:

https://www.shoplc.com/karis-lavender-a ... ZT6oUZKiUk

Hopefully we will bring this stone back in the future for our customers to enjoy!
1 x

RS

Re: Alexite

Post by RS » 4 years ago

There is also this one:

https://www.shoplc.com/karis-lavender-a ... ZT8zsplChA

I have a different lavender alexite, same line, and while VERY pretty there is no color change.

There is THIS ONE, which I also have:

https://www.shoplc.com/karis-autumn-ale ... ZT-pcplChA

It DOES change color! From the pretty warm autumn copper/golden brown color to green! I love it.
0 x

Mrs.T

Stones for 2020

Post by Mrs.T » 4 years ago

Hello
I have 5 grand-daughters and want jewelry sets (ring, necklets, ear rings, and bracelets) with matching stones, but not the exact same sets. Because they are in their teens I think GOOD jewelry will be something they will use for years. I am doing this for each of them, for Christmas, I have this year covered :D but for next year, 2020, I am not sure what stone to choses? Also this is a big expense for me but if I do it bit by bit each month I will be able to get their gifts throughout the year.
I am looking for more Alexite and Citrine. I like these stones and want to get some for my grand daughters. I wonder if Alexite and Citrine are out of style. Both are in short supple on your site. I am also wondering what is the hot new color stone for the year 2020? There are three colors of Alexite one that turns Green to Brown, one that turns Purple to Pink and one more that my sister-in-law took. (I would like to replace that one for myself as well) The bottom line is. "Are you getting more Alexite and Citrine in, or should I try for else? "

Thank You
Mr.T

I also shop the regular Jewelry tab and sales on TV and they are all a very good values with better size selection and at times less expensive then the auction :lol:
Last edited by Mrs.T 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Stones for 2020

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Mrs.T wrote:
4 years ago
Hello
I have 5 grand-daughters and want jewelry sets (ring, necklets, ear rings, and bracelets) with matching stones, but not the exact same sets. Because they are in their teens I think GOOD jewelry will be something they will use for years. I am doing this for each of them, for Christmas, I have this year covered :D but for next year, 2020, I am not sure what stone to choses? Also this is a big expense for me but if I do it bit by bit each month I will be able to get their gifts throughout the year.
I am looking for more Alexite and Citrine. I like these stones and want to get some for my grand daughters. I wonder if Alexite and Citrine are out of style. Both are in short supple on your site. I am also wondering what is the hot new color stone for the year 2020? There are three colors of Alexite one that turns Green to Brown, one that turns Purple to Pink and one more that my sister-in-law took. (I would like to replace that one for myself as well) The bottom line is. "Are you getting more Alexite and Citrine in, or should I try for else? "

Thank You
Mr.T
Your new topic has been merged in this thread as it is referencing the same stone.
0 x