Moldavite Ring and Kyanite Ring Review

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Moldavite Ring and Kyanite Ring Review

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Here's another Moldavite ring that I like a lot too - similar to mine but different.

Item 3541451 Bohemian Moldavite, Zircon Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver
1 x

Topic Tags:

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I LOVE Moldavite! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

I have been eyeing this ring for SO LONG! I got a good percentage off so finally ordered it and received it yesterday!

IT IS GORGEOUS!

I love the Euro style! And the color of the stone is STUNNING!

Bohemian Moldavite, Zircon Euro Style Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver.

There's another one I want just as badly but will have to wait because its price is too high. Hopefully they'll have another 35% to 40% off, OR even better would be if they lowered the price and had a good percentage off!
🌺
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Good Saturday night to everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I thought I would write a review on two rings I received today and I'm excited about both.

Item 3468582 Balli Legacy Kashmir Kyanite Ring in Sterling Silver 2.41 ctw

I snagged this in the middle of the night with Shannon for $29 and it's really lovely in a conservative bohemian style with pretty scrolling. The Kashir Kyanite itself is translucent with with no cloudiness or opaqueness. It is bezel set so this will protect the stone best, however, the setting is taller than I would like but totally fine for me. Nice scroll work. Keeper.

Item 2525322 Bohemian Moldavite Ring in Platinum over Sterling Silver 2.65 ctw $49

I originally bought this ring at the debut presentation but cancelled only to repurchase it two days later $21's cheaper with a 30% coupon.

The stones are a (medium light) fern green (not olive), with flashes of light green/yellows. I can't find my loupe so I can't see the bubbles/inclusions with the naked eye but I will assume it has it. I like the ring a lot and it's comfortable to wear. I will be shopping for more Moldavite and I think the stones color goes well with my anthill garnets if I choose. Keeper.

At the time of posting, both rings were still being offered on SLC.
Ohhhhh! I love your Kashmir Kyanite ring! I myself LOVE rings that "sit up high." As long as the setting is strong, of course. I can understand some disliking a ring with a high setting, they can catch on things etc. But for me? THE HIGHER THE BETTER! Yours looks perfect! I added one to my cart!

I LOVE the scrollwork on the band! It is beautiful!

I love Kashmir Kyanite. Such a beautiful color with a "sheen" I cannot explain. I don't mean the stone isn't "clear." I just can't explain it!
💞

Good deals you got there! Yay!
🥳
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I have been eyeing this ring for SO LONG! I got a good percentage off so finally ordered it and received it yesterday!

IT IS GORGEOUS!

I love the Euro style! And the color of the sone is STUNNING!

There's another one I want just as badly but will have to wait because its price is too high. Hopefully they'll have another 35% to 40% off, OR even better would be if they lowered the price and had a good percentage off!
🌺
Gorgeous ring @Catticus! I debated that ring as I love an "art deco" look to it! I'm going to add it to my wishlist too - however I need a necklace and earrings too.. :lol: I love that ring!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

IT IS GORGEOUS!

I love the Euro style! And the color of the sone is STUNNING!

🌺
I have that ring! I LOVE IT. Nice deep color!
Get it get it get it! ❣️❣️❣️❣️
2 x