Karis jewelry quality

Pittiemom

Re: Karis jewelry quality

Post by Pittiemom » 4 years ago

I have some Karis from about 5 years ago. I don't keep it on when I wash dishes or shower but so far my pieces are still nice. I have a bracelet with rough cut emeralds and a bracelet with blue chalcedony and both still look new.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Bracelets and pendants don't take the beating rings do. I actually have a few of those in my personal collection that are Karis but I will not take the chance and sell even those to my customers.
4 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Bracelets and pendants don't take the beating rings do. I actually have a few of those in my personal collection that are Karis but I will not take the chance and sell even those to my customers.
I don't blame you. It's best for your business and gives you a customer service excellent quality experience.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Sandi247 wrote:
4 years ago
I'm thinking of trying an item of platinum over brass. Anyone care to share their experience with this jewelry please? Thanks!
I don't have a lot of Karis but I recently ordered a Karis rainbow moonstone ring & after wearing it less than 24hrs, my finger had a well defined dark ring where it had been.
No more Karis rings for me!
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 4 years ago

Karis has a nice designed and well made pieces of jewelry...but eventually the brass will show. So, I buy Karis pendant enhancers for my own use but I will never ever give them as gifts or sell them to someone else. There is no way that sooner or latter yellow brass plated with silvery platinum will look ugly.
0 x