Gemsnob you around?

Spooky

Re: Gemsnob you around?

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I will miss you all if FB is where you go. I am not on FB an never plan to be. ❤️❤️❤️
@RS

I can't do FB. I have my reasons for despising it, which are MANY, but also because of an incident with employee(s) of a huGe company.

Not all employees are honest and MANY are hackers. Yes I have photos, screenshots and a taped conversation of the whole incident, all of which are in VERY "SAFE HANDS".

These employees were scared to death when I posted that on a certain "help" site. They sent me a reply "pop up" later, so it couldn't be "traced" (they thought).

This company I despise more than FB.

It's difficult to find a way NOT to use it in some ways, but I refuse as much as I can.

They stopped "Live Help" a couple of months before this incident, so these employees may have still been there, but not supposed to be doing "Live Chat" anymore. But my recording and photos prove they were still working at the place I despise AND hacking people.

So, I'll use wordpress, if I can figure out posting, but FB and the other?

Nope. You CANNOT trust FB or that other huge company. Or MS or A. Or any of the others.

Many of our ISP's take our information.

NOTHING IS PRIVATE. NOTHING. No matter what means you use. VPNs, etc. NOTHING.

I have immediate family members who work for the security of our country. That's all I'll say about that.

I know we're "stuck" because we want to use the internet and there are things one legally must do, but can't unless one is able to get online.

Jury Duty notices now come on a thin long card! And to get any info, you HAVE TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE.

Well, I'm all for doing my civic duties, but I certainly don't like being threatened with a warrant for my arrest or a $5,000.00 fine if I don't contact them.

I also have immediate family members who work for detectives at our courthouse, and who work for the county, reporting to our courthouse, who said that if you ignore a jury summons THAT WAS NOT CANCELED/MOVED TO ANOTHER DATE, (any that were canceled don't count) FIVE TIMES, that fifth time means a warrant for your arrest.

OH, YES! JUST WHAT EVERYONE WANTS IF THEY GO TO TRIAL! EITHER PLAINTIFF OR DEFENDANT...

ANGRY JURORS...FORCED TO BE THERE!

😑

An officer of a courthouse was asked about this whole thing and replied: "Well, we certainly don't want a group of disgruntled jurors...That isn't our intention..."
😐

Another person who has a friend who is a judge, over a few beers talking, asked his friend about this new law. The judge said the court has to prove you received the notice, first of all. And the time and money to hunt people down they don't have.

Also, NOT EVERYONE HAS A COMPUTER!!!!! That burns me up so much. The DMV is getting that way, SSA, the IRS, everything.

And some WORK so cannot get to a library to use their PCs, nor do they want to use a library PC with their personal information!

What cracked me up the most? The "summons" that is now a card. Look it up online!
😂

The average person is going to think it's a flyer for a discount on pizza or an ad from a realtor wanting to buy their house...AND MOST? WILL RIGHTFULLY SO THINK IT IS A SCAM. Most won't even SEE it and it's going to get tossed out with the rest of their junk mail!

ANYWAY...

People do need to realize that absolutely NOTHING is private on the internet, and even with certain electronics.

Hidden internal cameras with microphones inside TVs we use. Microphones in all types of phones. They've even found microphones in children's toys; the ones that you can record things with or listen to things, like a stuffed bear.

We're being watched and listened to more than people want to believe.
👁
This confirms what Edward snowden has said
all along. We are being watched and our lives
are not private anymore
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I will miss you all if FB is where you go. I am not on FB an never plan to be. ❤️❤️❤️
@RS

I can't do FB. I have my reasons for despising it, which are MANY, but also because of an incident with employee(s) of a huGe company.

Not all employees are honest and MANY are hackers. Yes I have photos, screenshots and a taped conversation of the whole incident, all of which are in VERY "SAFE HANDS".

These employees were scared to death when I posted that on a certain "help" site. They sent me a reply "pop up" later, so it couldn't be "traced" (they thought).

It's difficult to find a way NOT to use it in some ways, but I refuse as much as I can.

They stopped "Live Help" a couple of months before this incident, so these employees may have still been there, but not supposed to be doing "Live Chat" anymore. But my recording and photos prove they were still working at the place I despise AND hacking people.

Nope. You CANNOT trust FB or that other huge company. Or MS or A. Or any of the others.

I have immediate family members who work for the security of our country. That's all I'll say about that.

I know we're "stuck" because we want to use the internet and there are things one legally must do, but can't unless one is able to get online.

Jury Duty notices now come on a thin long card! And to get any info, you HAVE TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE.

Well, I'm all for doing my civic duties, but I certainly don't like being threatened with a warrant for my arrest or a $5,000.00 fine if I don't contact them.

I also have immediate family members who work for detectives at our courthouse, and who work for the county, reporting to our courthouse, who said that if you ignore a jury summons THAT WAS NOT CANCELED/MOVED TO ANOTHER DATE, (any that were canceled don't count) FIVE TIMES, that fifth time means a warrant for your arrest.

OH, YES! JUST WHAT EVERYONE WANTS IF THEY GO TO TRIAL! EITHER PLAINTIFF OR DEFENDANT...

😑

An officer of a courthouse was asked about this whole thing and replied: "Well, we certainly don't want a group of disgruntled jurors...That isn't our intention..."
😐

Another person who has a friend who is a judge, over a few beers talking, asked his friend about this new law. The judge said the court has to prove you received the notice, first of all. And the time and money to hunt people down they don't have.

Also, NOT EVERYONE HAS A COMPUTER!!!!! That burns me up so much. The DMV is getting that way, SSA, the IRS, everything.

And some WORK so cannot get to a library to use their PCs, nor do they want to use a library PC with their personal information!

What cracked me up the most? The "summons" that is now a card. Look it up online!
😂

The average person is going to think it's a flyer for a discount on pizza or an ad from a realtor wanting to buy their house...AND MOST? WILL RIGHTFULLY SO THINK IT IS A SCAM. Most won't even SEE it and it's going to get tossed out with the rest of their junk mail!

ANYWAY...

People do need to realize that absolutely NOTHING is private on the internet, and even with certain electronics.

Hidden internal cameras with microphones inside TVs we use. Microphones in all types of phones. They've even found microphones in children's toys; the ones that you can record things with or listen to things, like a stuffed bear.

👁
This confirms what Edward snowden has said
all along. We are being watched and our lives
are not private anymore
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
What was the name of the website you told me to create for the gem blog? I am looking through the threads and can't find where you wrote it! @Catticus @OtherSideOfTheTracks @Hollie Let me know if you remember! I want to get this going since quite a few of us want to leave here! *This post will self destruct (aka get deleted) in 24 hours* :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't leave me behind!!
Gems Rockhounders unite!
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus come to FB group Gem Lovers Unite. We will discuss the blog plans there @Hollie you too!
I don't do the Zuk. No way.
That place is.... Is...... a 🚂 wreck
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
What was the name of the website you told me to create for the gem blog? I am looking through the threads and can't find where you wrote it! @Catticus @OtherSideOfTheTracks @Hollie Let me know if you remember! I want to get this going since quite a few of us want to leave here! *This post will self destruct (aka get deleted) in 24 hours* :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't leave me behind!!
Gems Rockhounders unite!
Hollie- did you make it to the blog ?? I didnt see your name.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Sh*t. Well that's freaky deaky !!! My husband has been telling me for years about "camera's in the tv" and about how "they know your every move". Wow, I just thought he was being paranoid. Scary thought. But I guess I knew it would eventually come to this. CRAP !!! :o
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Sh*t. Well that's freaky deaky !!! My husband has been telling me for years about "camera's in the tv" and about how "they know your every move". Wow, I just thought he was being paranoid. Scary thought. But I guess I knew it would eventually come to this. CRAP !!! :o
Hi Angleflutter...I noticed that you were not on the forum all afternoon. The new site is not going
anywhere, we are hoping that you come over too.

by the way, I keep the camera on my laptop covered with a pretty sticker. seems that hackers
love to peep. ha, cattius sure gave us all a lot to think about too
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

😑

😐

😂

ANYWAY...

👁
FB is wayyyyy to intrusive. I mean not just the people I don’t want to bombard me if I was a member but FB itself. My daughter uses it and did you know that FB actually hacks your microphone. When she was talking about something the other day she all of a sudden started getting emails about the same thing.
Nope, no FB.
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Don't leave me behind!!
Gems Rockhounders unite!
we all left, sweetie! Come join us! Gem Lovers Unite at Wordpress!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Angleflutter...I noticed that you were not on the forum all afternoon. The new site is not going
anywhere, we are hoping that you come over too.

by the way, I keep the camera on my laptop covered with a pretty sticker. seems that hackers
love to peep. ha, cattius sure gave us all a lot to think about too
We used to call this thinking done only by "Conspiracy Theorists". But it's the truth.

I use electrician's black tape on my phone, but we'd have to take the TV apart to find the camera and microphone.

Pretty soon if they hear anything against their way of thinking, people will receive a knock on their door. Or just their door being gunned open. Just like N...zi Germany.
0 x