Gemsnob you around?

Gemaholic

Gemsnob you around?

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

What was the name of the website you told me to create for the gem blog? I am looking through the threads and can't find where you wrote it! @Catticus @OtherSideOfTheTracks @Hollie Let me know if you remember! I want to get this going since quite a few of us want to leave here! *This post will self destruct (aka get deleted) in 24 hours* :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

mpompadour

Re: Gemsnob you around?

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

If its the one I think you are looking for, it's on page 3, the "Must have missed the memo" thread. ;)
2 x

Gemaholic

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
If its the one I think you are looking for, it's on page 3, the "Must have missed the memo" thread. ;)
You rock! Thank you!!!
1 x

mpompadour

You are most welcome! ;)
1 x

mpompadour

@ Gemaholic, Maybe I'm dense, but I tried to figure it out several ways and came up still baffled :shock: Maybe you could shed some light on it for a ding dong like me :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Gemaholic

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
@ Gemaholic, Maybe I'm dense, but I tried to figure it out several ways and came up still baffled :shock: Maybe you could shed some light on it for a ding dong like me :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL don't worry, I thought I understood it but I don't! There was another thread where Gemsnob mentioned a blog website. I just re-read the thread you referred to and yeah, I am right there with you! :lol:
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
What was the name of the website you told me to create for the gem blog? I am looking through the threads and can't find where you wrote it! @Catticus @OtherSideOfTheTracks @Hollie Let me know if you remember! I want to get this going since quite a few of us want to leave here! *This post will self destruct (aka get deleted) in 24 hours* :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe it's Wordpress.
5 x

mpompadour

I know Gemsnob is so fed up with all the SLC problems that she said she has had enough. I know I as well as many here will miss you if you are gone. So Gemsnob, PLEASE come back and give us a clue where you are and where on the web we can find you!
3 x

mpompadour

Thanks OtherSideOfTheTracks! :)
2 x

Gemaholic

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
I know Gemsnob is so fed up with all the SLC problems that she said she has had enough. I know I as well as many here will miss you if you are gone. So Gemsnob, PLEASE come back and give us a clue where you are and where on the web we can find you!
I think she was waiting for me to create this website at wordpress! I just did but I wanted it to be more collaborative where we all could post, not just me.
3 x