Lustro Stella

Blossom

Lustro Stella

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Heard a host say numerous times "sure we could put a fancy name on our cz's & sell them for more but a cz is a cz. There is no grading, they're all the same." Enter "Lustro Stella" w/higher prices. What's the truth, please.
3 x

RS

Re: Lustro Stella

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I’ve actually heard them say there ARE grades. They said Swarovski CZ’s are the top.
4 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback! The "Lustro Stella" is in Sterling Silver and is supposed to be a higher grade CZ. Which is why the price is different. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I heard one host when selling on under $10 days saying they are all the same and how other networks sell CZ for much more, then when they were selling higher priced CZ they would say they are the top grade CZ, the problem is when you are not being honest people remember what was said and that you are not being honest. There is a difference in CZ, I read an article once on them and as for the host comparing another networks CZ price the item the host was showing was a CZ in silvertone, the other network has their CZ line set in silver and gold over silver so of course they will be higher price, I will not buy any silvertone ring because they do not last, I would rather pay more for silver.
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I heard one host when selling on under $10 days saying they are all the same and how other networks sell CZ for much more, then when they were selling higher priced CZ they would say they are the top grade CZ, the problem is when you are not being honest people remember what was said and that you are not being honest. There is a difference in CZ, I read an article once on them and as for the host comparing another networks CZ price the item the host was showing was a CZ in silvertone, the other network has their CZ line set in silver and gold over silver so of course they will be higher price, I will not buy any silvertone ring because they do not last, I would rather pay more for silver.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure that it is passed along to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team who will address it with the parties responsible. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x