Boulder opal

SueB

Boulder opal

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Waiting for some more boulder opal rings!!! Don’t care for that door buster one. Cabochons to not to flatten off ones plz plz plz
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Boulder opal

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Waiting for some more boulder opal rings!!! Don’t care for that door buster one. Cabochons to not to flatten off ones plz plz plz
Hi SueB, glad to see you !!! And glad you mentioned Boulder opals. I gifted all of my pieces to my new daughter-in-law but I didnt have a pair of earrings to give. You reminded me to check the website!
Are you doing okay ? 💜
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Welcome back Sue B!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Nice to see you...❤️😍❤️
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Hi SueB, glad to see you !!! And glad you mentioned Boulder opals. I gifted all of my pieces to my new daughter-in-law but I didnt have a pair of earrings to give. You reminded me to check the website!
Are you doing okay ? 💜
Ya know good days bad days ugh I’ll be good as can get... more time.... thank YOU ALL SO MUCH🥰🥰xoxo
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Are you doing okay ? 💜
Ya know good days bad days ugh I’ll be good as can get... more time.... thank YOU ALL SO MUCH🥰🥰xoxo
❤ if you ever need a shoulder , I'm here - I understand
🥺 Gypsy
3 x