Orissa Rhodolite Garnet Flower Ring Review

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Orissa Rhodolite Garnet Flower Ring Review

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Hi everybody,

I received my Orissa Rhodolite Garnet, Thai Black Spinel Ring in Black Rhodium and Platinum Over Sterling Silver 4.78 ctw $49 today and I'm in love with it! The garnets are beautiful and bright. The ring is a lovely flower with rhodolite garnets as the petals and the center stone is a garnet too. On the sides are black spinel stones that I think compliments the pink/purple garnets. The flower is raised and angled so when the light hits the flower, the center of the flower is light pink that graduates to a darker purple to the edge of the petals! I love it! It's a great design to me and I will be wearing this ring a lot. If this is your style, there are many sizes still available as I post this.

:)
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Orissa Rhodolite Garnet Flower Ring Review

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Your new ring sounds so BEAUTIFUL ❣ so glad it is all that you hoped it would be 💜🤗
4 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Glad you got a ring that makes you happy, OSOTT ! ! !

So far I've yet to get, from any source, a rhodolite that looks as raspberry as during their presentations. This gives me hope to keep trying.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
Glad you got a ring that makes you happy, OSOTT ! ! !

So far I've yet to get, from any source, a rhodolite that looks as raspberry as during their presentations. This gives me hope to keep trying.
I like it so much that I decided to order another one as a backup if something horrible happens to this one! But this ring makes me smile and I "need" that! :D
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Item number....please. I have a beautiful Rhodolite bracelet in need of a friend. :D
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Item number....please. I have a beautiful Rhodolite bracelet in need of a friend. :D
You'll love it!!

3518598 Size 10
3518603 Size 9
3518602 Size 8
3518601 Size 7
3518600 Size 6
3518599 Size 5
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I almost got this one but got the large ring that is going back instead, I think I might order it now, thank you for the review.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I almost got this one but got the large ring that is going back instead, I think I might order it now, thank you for the review.
You are most welcome @Gem Lover !
2 x