Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post Reply
Angelflutter
Posts: 420
Joined: 2 months ago

Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

My favorite host, my favorite price point. Maybe today, I will find something. Sweet Lolo..... that sweetie could sell a curling iron to a bald man. Furry Friday too. Sending a picture of Layla in. Got my cappuccino and settling in for a good morning. :D
6 x

RoxiJade
Posts: 71
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by RoxiJade » 1 month ago

Angelflutter wrote:
1 month ago
My favorite host, my favorite price point. Maybe today, I will find something. Sweet Lolo..... that sweetie could sell a curling iron to a bald man. Furry Friday too. Sending a picture of Layla in. Got my cappuccino and settling in for a good morning. :D
I couldn't agree more! Staying in to watch! She's the best!
4 x

Gypsy
Posts: 1610
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Lolo in the morning !!! Just like the 'good ole' days 😊
4 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 420
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

I have already made 3 purchases. Swarovski aurora borealis chrystal earrings, the garnet hoop earrings and now the 3 stone pearl ring. And I don't even wear earrings. Well, at least not till now.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3103
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by RS » 1 month ago

Enjoy FRIDAY my friends.

I am settling in today to watch as well, though I haven’t found anything on Friday I have liked for a long long time. Maybe today is the day.
3 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 420
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

This is probably my last spending spree for awhile. Mom wanted that little cross body purse, I got hubs the stainless steel ring and necklace set with the horn and Lords Prayer dogta
RS wrote:
1 month ago
Enjoy FRIDAY my friends.

I am settling in today to watch as well, though I haven’t found anything on Friday I have liked for a long long time. Maybe today is the day.
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3103
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by RS » 1 month ago

Angelflutter wrote:
1 month ago
This is probably my last spending spree for awhile. Mom wanted that little cross body purse, I got hubs the stainless steel ring and necklace set with the horn and Lords Prayer dogta
RS wrote:
1 month ago
Enjoy FRIDAY my friends.

I am settling in today to watch as well, though I haven’t found anything on Friday I have liked for a long long time. Maybe today is the day.
How sweet to get for mom and hubby.

My hubby only wears his wedding band, a gold chain that never comes off and a gold bracelet. He never wants anything else.

And I mis spoke above. I DID find something I liked, ordered and LOVE last Friday I believe. That carved bone pendant. So fingers crossed there are more fun things to come today!
2 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 420
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

I saw those. We're those the ones Dionne presented. I liked them, but I'm not much on necklaces. I though about hanging one over my rear view mirror, but I already have a large multi colored cross pendant and 3 rosaries there. Figured that was enough. Mom wanted the purse for when we go out. Bless her heart. We have a long way to go with physical therapy before that happens. :) I just got hubs the necklace because of the Lords Prayer and the Horn of Foundation. Seems like a nice gift. Especially under the curcumstances. News: I officially retired today and my boss is already begging my to reapply if things change and I am able to return to work. God, how I needed to hear that. I had planned on retiring from there eventually, but not in this way and not this early. I was really looking forward to that 20 year plaque.
5 x

honey
Posts: 637
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by honey » 1 month ago

@Angelflutter , it'll be okay for now,
you can focus on what you need to do for your hubby and
for your mom, without burning yourself out. wishing you
all the best.
love and prayers
2 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3103
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Under $ 10.00, Sweet Lolo's by herself - good morning.

Post by RS » 1 month ago

Angelflutter wrote:
1 month ago
I saw those. We're those the ones Dionne presented. I liked them, but I'm not much on necklaces. I though about hanging one over my rear view mirror, but I already have a large multi colored cross pendant and 3 rosaries there. Figured that was enough. Mom wanted the purse for when we go out. Bless her heart. We have a long way to go with physical therapy before that happens. :) I just got hubs the necklace because of the Lords Prayer and the Horn of Foundation. Seems like a nice gift. Especially under the curcumstances. News: I officially retired today and my boss is already begging my to reapply if things change and I am able to return to work. God, how I needed to hear that. I had planned on retiring from there eventually, but not in this way and not this early. I was really looking forward to that 20 year plaque.
Seems to me you are where you are most needed at the moment. If you ever decide to return to work I am sure they will be glad to welcome you back🥰
Please take care of your hubby and mom. You are clearly their rock.
2 x

Post Reply