What is your favorite gems that ShopLC introduced you to?

ChiChi2

What is your favorite gems that ShopLC introduced you to?

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I love to collect different gemstones other than the usual 4-5 (diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, rubies and sometimes tanzanites) gemstones you see at the big box mall jewelry stores. Because of shopping at ShopLC, I now have andalusite, ammonite, Boulder opal and demantoid garnet. If I wear my jewelry into the local high end jewelry store, they usually comment and often have never even seen the stone. What’s your favorite stone, and why?
2 x

Pittiemom

Re: What is your favorite gems that ShopLC introduced you to?

Post by Pittiemom » 4 years ago

Shadowkite is the name of the stone, I think. Shungite is also a favorite new stone they introduced to me.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Tie between Grandidierite and Tanzanite
For me it's all about the color with these two gemstones.
The deep rich color of AAA or AAAA Tanzanite is breathtaking and beautiful & with Grandidierite I fell in love with the soft green color I look and see the soft muted green and it reminds me of Sea Glass and the beach.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Gypsy - please check my post from a few minutes ago that I posted on things missing from my cart by Kittycat.
I want you guys to use it before its removed
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy - please check my post from a few minutes ago that I posted on things missing from my cart by Kittycat.
I want you guys to use it before its removed
👌👍 I saw and got code 🤗 thank you !
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

RS said she was able to use it twice before she wasnt able to
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Demantoid Garnet hands down. :D
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Hard to say, but I love all gemstones. I love my Peruvian Opal, the Oregon Opal, Jalisco Fire Opal, Andalusite, Cantonese Blue Aragonite, Kyanite, Bumblebee Jasper(although I won't wear it anymore), Seraphinite, Mint Garnet, Anthill Garnet, Russian Diopside, Tanzanite, the rare Grandidierite, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Sonoran Turquoise, Pink Tourmaline, Unakite, Tourmalinated Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Shungite, Chrysoprase, Apatite and Moonstone. I probably won't have all these if not for Shop LC.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Mint garnet. I am a gemaholic so was familiar with pretty much most gemstones but this one was a pleasant surprise!
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

My love for jewelry actually became a passion when I first found SLC. If not for them I also wouldn't have all the gemstones I do! My first purchase was a lapis lazuli 3strand necklace. The history fascinated me. I guess my favorite would be blue zircon as it's my original birthstone. But I love my other birthstones--turquoise & tanzanite. I like my pearls too & will always be a pushover for diamonds! Oh my, there's just too many!
1 x