J Francis Jewelry

Ginger

Re: J Francis Jewelry

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve got a beautiful band from the Q from over 10 years ago in their own brand of cz line. It looks exactly like it did when I received it & I wear it every day as my wedding band. It looks like 5 bands in one & a lovely snowflake design designed by one of the former hosts. Didn’t J Francis have a handbag 👜 line here at ShopLC? I thought they did because I bought many beautiful colored bags & thought they said J Francis, unless I am mistaken. 🍃🌸🍃
3 x

Topic Tags:

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

HeyHeyPaula I think Diamonique? is the Q network.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve got a beautiful band from the Q from over 10 years ago in their own brand of cz line. It looks exactly like it did when I received it & I wear it every day as my wedding band. It looks like 5 bands in one & a lovely snowflake design designed by one of the former hosts. Didn’t J Francis have a handbag 👜 line here at ShopLC? I thought they did because I bought many beautiful colored bags & thought they said J Francis, unless I am mistaken. 🍃🌸🍃
You are not wrong! I have a few J Francis bags.
3 x

Ginger

Yes Diamonique is the brand of the Q, wasn’t sure if I could say it here. I love the ring but have noticed a big increase in the line. I’ve a few of the J channel and love them too plus they’re more affordable. They’ve never tarnished or had stones fall out. I find the craftsmanship very well made for the price & it’s fast shipping too. They don’t spend so much time only on 1 product and this is very refreshing when shopping for jewelry.💍🦋
2 x

Ginger

I was thinking that those handbags were from J Francis, then they just disappeared. I’ve got some in green, baby pink, sky blue and a tan colored. They’re well made but didn’t understand why I don’t see them anymore. Thank you Blossom for your reply 🌸💜🌸
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I was thinking that those handbags were from J Francis, then they just disappeared. I’ve got some in green, baby pink, sky blue and a tan colored. They’re well made but didn’t understand why I don’t see them anymore. Thank you Blossom for your reply 🌸💜🌸
You're welcome Ginger! I had also wondered why they don't do J Francis handbags anymore. I like mine too!
2 x

Ginger

I’m carrying the baby pink one now and have had it for over 2 years. It’s faux leather but it’s so soft with many outside & inside compartments. They didn’t cost much and the ones I bought were well made. ShopLC, I wish you would bring these handbags back, it was one of your good quality products. I’m happy to hear you liked yours too Blossom, enjoy your evening. It’s always nice to talk to you, now I need to go check on my in-laws. So much has changed in a couple weeks & I have hardly no time for much lately. 🌸🌸
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I have a ring from HSN that is around 20 years old. The silver is all beat up but the stones are in perfect shape. I got that as an everyday wedding band. I'm hard on jewelry and I didn't want to mess up the original wedding ring at work. I haven't worn it in years since my fingers got bigger but the stones still look perfect. I haven't got any from JTV but I have got real garnets, moldavite and chrome diopside from them and they're all awesome. Thanks to the others for the recommendations. Time to go shopping. 😁❤️
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

As long as the stones are stable, you can have then reset. Chances are that 20 years they didn’t quite have the FF techniques they have today, so most stones were strong.
Did anyone see Stacy yelling and pretend she is losing it over a Tanzanite. Carrying on like a HYENA. WORST ACTING EVER 🥶Maybe she is more dramatic to impress Amit who is next to her. Amit of course is playing the: IF I SEE SO MUCH CUSTOMERS ON THE PHONE, I will drop the price. I muted them. I bet if they play this hour back they will understand why I had to mute them🙉 Its been one high end overpriced rings, followed by another, soooooo boring. Most of my social media group wont even watch anymore. They are looking to save money, not spend their life savings
5 x