New purchases I received

Rolltide

Re: New purchases I received

Post by Rolltide » 9 months ago

:D
Last edited by Rolltide 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Topic Tags:

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 9 months ago

Thank you for your comments, the South Sea pearls I am seeing on the RA is mostly white but I love all pearls. Am really thinking about ordering that $10 pearl ring 🤣 I don’t have any Tahitian or South Sea Pearls, so I am on the lookout for a pretty one but an affordable one. Happy evening to everyone 💜🦋💜
1 x

Rolltide

:o
1 x

Rolltide

Last edited by Rolltide 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Ginger

What? No I didn’t see them because I was out paying bills & grocery shopping. Oh I could kick myself, you cannot beat the price for $10, did you order any??
1 x

Rolltide

:o
0 x

Ginger

What a bummer 🥺 I was wanting to look at them. I adore pearls in any form. Thank you, I will try personal shopper. 🌸
1 x

Ginger

I just looked and they still have them in white & the red but it doesn’t say what the magnetic clasp is made of. But those 2 colors are available now & I added them to my wishlist
0 x

Rolltide

2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 9 months ago

Ginger wrote:
9 months ago
I got my stainless steel set for $9.99 and it’s lovely. The steel isn’t hollow but a very heavy necklace & bracelet. Absolutely adore the multi link design & workmanship. #3485240
The Bali Goddess carved bone dragonfly pendant in sterling silver for $9.99 is beautiful & well made. It’s a substantial piece for $10. #3522446
I’m really liking the pearl rings under $10 right now too, #MA20881 in peach, white or peacock.
You don’t have to spend a lot to get nice jewelry and well made. I am a thrifty girl & like a bargain 🤣 but have a question, which is better-a white south sea pearl or Tahitian pearl because I am seeing so many on the RA lately & thinking about bidding on one. Any suggestions??
I bought the 3 pearl ring that was on the 9.99 last Friday. It has a peacock ( or black ) a white and a salmon colored pearl ( set long ways ) with little arms of cz' 's that crawl up and over the pearls. Very pretty and I was very impressed with the workmanship. Sorry, I don't have the item number. Accidently tossed the paperwork out. One of my nicer 9.99 purchases.... and came in blue box. :D
2 x