Fun Drusy Ring $7.99

RS

Re: Fun Drusy Ring $7.99

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Speaking of cute: the 925 bird cage pendant with 20" stainless chain #3204094 is on sale for $3.00. If you use that 35% code, it's about $2 plus shipping. The cage opens, and has a little bird fixed inside. Looks like there might be room left over inside to put loose gems in it? Not sure, but cute idea for a younger person as a starter piece!
Awwww ..... just thought of Hawkins.
WHEEEEEEE❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

She’s still asleep...cooing....
4 x

Topic Tags:

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Speaking of cute: the 925 bird cage pendant with 20" stainless chain #3204094 is on sale for $3.00. If you use that 35% code, it's about $2 plus shipping. The cage opens, and has a little bird fixed inside. Looks like there might be room left over inside to put loose gems in it? Not sure, but cute idea for a younger person as a starter piece!
Super cute! Thank you for sharing! I would have never found that!
OSOTT, you are most welcome!

Thanks to so many of you in this forum, I have successfully gotten the one ring I really wanted! Your knowledge and experience with this company has helped me a bunch!

I have never been the type to buy lots of costume jewelry, to wear with different clothing, like my girly sisters. When I was rich (lol), I only bought solid gold, good quality diamonds, and deep blue sapphires (my birthstone). I had enough pieces that I wore pretty much every day, except when working on my car!

Fast forward through time, and I am again building a group of pieces to wear everyday, but in silver! (I don't dare wear gold in my neighborhood.) And I don't buy the platinum overlay, or vermeil. I just don't trust them. Silver is fine!

I've learned so much from all of you about Mohs hardness, FF stones, which stones disintegrate, etc.

THANK YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU ...
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I bought this ring out of curiosity and it's turned out to be a winner for my casual style. The item number is 3478966 and the title is "Pearl Shimmer Drusy Quartz Ring in Sterling Silver." Now before you "eww gawd" let me tell you about it. It's super cute and it's white with so much shimmer it really has "fun" written on it. It compliments any other ring I have on too - whatever color - it reflects that color!

When I plant a flower garden, I always make sure I have white flowers in the front or mixed in with colorful flowers. This makes the colorful flowers pop more. Same with this ring. It makes my other rings look even better! Plus it's casual to go with anything. If it's not your style - a young person would love it too! I can see a girl who likes unicorns loving this ring for instance. It holds it own with my other more adult rings or by itself. I recommend if you want something different for only $7.99!

Gawd, I sound like I work at SLC but I don't! I'm just giving you my personal opinions. Hope you like it too.
I just got your ring!!! When you wrote about it, I looked and thought it was cute! Now with 31% off.. how could I resist? It will be really cute for summer and I will love the sparkle! Thanks for pointing it out!😘
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Oh sweet! I think you will love it like I do! I hope so anyway! It's lighter in real life than how it shows in the picture! Can't wait to hear how you like it! You are very welcome! I love to read others reviews on products - it makes such a difference to me!
2 x