Green tanzanite

SueB

Green tanzanite

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Has anyone bought any and could you describe color from low to higher price.... from what I can see it’s a lil darker than green amethyst... I want something green the color of her eyes. My only green eyed baby
2 x

RS

Re: Green tanzanite

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone bought any and could you describe color from low to higher price.... from what I can see it’s a lil darker than green amethyst... I want something green the color of her eyes. My only green eyed baby
Awhhh...I don’t know but I just had to say that’s such a lovely, sweet sentiment.
I have green eyes too!
3 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Awhhh...I don’t know but I just had to say that’s such a lovely, sweet sentiment.
I have green eyes too!
She had daddy’s eyes so beautiful... thank you
2 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I have green eyes too!
I’m try a little lighter color we’ll see... I have the green topaz ring but it’s not quite it
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I have green eyes too!
Awhh Sue..🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔

I’ve been there, I know. Hugs to you 🥰🥰🥰
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I have green eyes too!
I’m try a little lighter color we’ll see... I have the green topaz ring but it’s not quite it
I bought a Helenite ring for this reason. That is where “it” happened...Mt. St. HELENS.
My first ring was stolen. Took me a long time to find the gem again.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

SueB

If you don't mind opaque you might try green chalcedony. Just a thought.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I would love to know what shade/color of green were her eyes. It would help us try and find the perfect color.
1 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I have green eyes too!
Awhh Sue..🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔

Right back atcha RS!!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago

Awhh Sue..🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔

Right back atcha RS!!!!
I can’t tell you that the pain ever goes away...it doesn’t. It only dulls with time. There will come a time when you WILL be able to remember...and laugh..and smile...through the tears. Those will always be there but eventually they will lessen to be replaced with knowing you WILL be together again. You will...❤️❤️❤️
2 x