4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Awhh Sue..🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔

I’ve been there, I know. Hugs to you 🥰🥰🥰
Right back atcha RS!!!!
I can’t tell you that the pain ever goes away...it doesn’t. It only dulls with time. There will come a time when you WILL be able to remember...and laugh..and smile...through the tears. Those will always be there but eventually they will lessen to be replaced with knowing you WILL be together again. You will...❤️❤️❤️
Someone once said...
"You never get over losing a loved one, you only learn to cope."
6 x

Angelflutter

Re: Green tanzanite

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss Sue B. It is however, nice to see you back on the Forum. I debated whether to use green, but it is in memory of your Guardian Angel. (( Hugs ))
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I heck w/ it.... you know haw green eyes are... so many colors & color change depending on clothing.... so I bought prasiolite, moldavite, Russian diopside, And A BEAUTIFUL GREEN TANZANITE!!!! All here and so far very nice!!! Rings I like to look at the colors reminds me of her. Blessings to you all, especially those struggling!!! Xoxo SueB
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I heck w/ it.... you know haw green eyes are... so many colors & color change depending on clothing.... so I bought prasiolite, moldavite, Russian diopside, And A BEAUTIFUL GREEN TANZANITE!!!! All here and so far very nice!!! Rings I like to look at the colors reminds me of her. Blessings to you all, especially those struggling!!! Xoxo SueB
All of those gems are a beautiful green !!!!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so very sorry for your loss Sue B. hugs.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

All are beautiful colors of green. I cannot think of a better way to keep her memory alive for you and future generations. ❤
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry for your loss and please know we all keep you in our prayers SueB. Have you ever ordered any tsavorite garnet, it’s a nice green, in my opinion. I love the moldavites, diopside & many other green gems too. Especially peridot, certain varieties are a beautiful green color and sparkles so much.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Sue B: I'm so sorry for your loss. A big hug.
3 x

SueB

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry for your loss and please know we all keep you in our prayers SueB. Have you ever ordered any tsavorite garnet, it’s a nice green, in my opinion. I love the moldavites, diopside & many other green gems too. Especially peridot, certain varieties are a beautiful green color and sparkles so much.
Love tsavorite! And some good peridot too!!! I thought about demantoid... so pretty. Between what I bought here and the cremation pendants I have to stop for awhile. This green tanzi is almost perfect fit colorwise tho!!! I was pleasantly surprised at the color & sparkle. And thank you! I do have all those stones I just want to wear one everyday and save my best ones for good.
4 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Awhhh...I don’t know but I just had to say that’s such a lovely, sweet sentiment.
I have green eyes too!
I’m try a little lighter color we’ll see... I have the green topaz ring but it’s not quite it
I bought a Helenite ring for this reason. That is where “it” happened...Mt. St. HELENS.
My first ring was stolen. Took me a long time to find the gem again.
So sorry for you too RS!!!! My sister sees things and she’s told me even tho I don’t “ see or sense” her that she’s seen her sitting in a recliner here w/me...And now that’s it for me.... all take care
1 x