Myanmar (Burma) travel ban imposed

Catticus

Re: Myanmar (Burma) travel ban imposed

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I know it, R. I know MANY like this, and worked with them. And some of their professional websites are FILLED WITH OBVIOUS ERRORS.

Can't write, haven't willingly picked up a book for years, they got their degrees by....? Why, they sat through the courses! Isn't that enough?!?

Scaryyyyy, isn't it?

I'm not taking photos. I sent them screenshots before of problems like finding myself in others' accounts, weird pop ups that said "We're experiencing technical difficulties" (whenever I tried to enter a qualifying coupon code).

Once in my return reply it mentioned something about privacy and safety issues when sending photos, regarding personal information.

My message only had a screenshot of the notice stating the code wasn't working due to technical difficulties.

The message was not directed to me. I am still not sure who it was meant for, but yes I have read info can be received through photos online. Well they have my name and address, so it should not matter, but I refuse.

A lot of info can be gleaned about a person from a photo sent online.

I am not taking photos. I am not doing THEIR job.

I AM NOT A SLC EMPLOYEE.

I AM A SLC CUSTOMER.

In fact, I AM NOW A FORMER SLC CUSTOMER.

Other stores just send you a replacement. Obviously if a person kept doing it, they would refuse to do so for that particular customer. And a photo proves nothing (to them) because knowing how they do not value their customers, they'll just say "We have no proof you didn't do that yourself and then take photos."

Never mind the fact that I have spent more money here than I want to know. I have every single statement/order form they've sent me.

If they don't replace it after reading about it (when you contacted the Mods about it) they can go ahead and ignore me.

It works both ways. I will never buy another thing from SLC again, and will be telling EVERYONE who knows me as a jewelery lover, maker and seller, TO NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

I do not do business with a company I do not trust, and I DO NOT TRUST THEM.

And now they've stopped us from being able to contact the Mods?

Well, Glory Be! Who would have thought!

Maybe they would prefer I send them the bloody box, and my used, disgusting bandages. Since obviously they seem to prefer proof "in person."

And they'd then send it to another person, with it broken and bloody.

Yes, I do believe they would do just that.

And if I believe a company would do something like this, why would I ever continue to do business with them?

If I send them the bloody box and bandages, do you think they'll want fries with it? They can just pretend the blood is ketchup. They're good at pretending. They pretend stones are high grade, non fissure filled, not bleached, not impregnated with polymer, not dyed, not coated, and a whole lot of other "acts"...the price drops, the "Oops! I wasn't supposed to say THAT price!" "But now we have to honor it because you said it on air!"

Ha! They "have to honor it" when they don't do that for us on our orders!

The Circus! It's in townnnnnn! The ACTS ARE IN TOWN!!!
πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I know it, R. I know MANY like this, and worked with them. And some of their professional websites are FILLED WITH OBVIOUS ERRORS.

Can't write, haven't willingly picked up a book for years, they got their degrees by....? Why, they sat through the courses! Isn't that enough?!?

Scaryyyyy, isn't it?

I'm not taking photos. I sent them screenshots before of problems like finding myself in others' accounts, weird pop ups that said "We're experiencing technical difficulties" (whenever I tried to enter a qualifying coupon code).

Once in my return reply it mentioned something about privacy and safety issues when sending photos, regarding personal information.

My message only had a screenshot of the notice stating the code wasn't working due to technical difficulties.

The message was not directed to me. I am still not sure who it was meant for, but yes I have read info can be received through photos online. Well they have my name and address, so it should not matter, but I refuse.

A lot of info can be gleaned about a person from a photo sent online.

I am not taking photos. I am not doing THEIR job.

I AM NOT A SLC EMPLOYEE.

I AM A SLC CUSTOMER.

In fact, I AM NOW A FORMER SLC CUSTOMER.

Other stores just send you a replacement. Obviously if a person kept doing it, they would refuse to do so for that particular customer. And a photo proves nothing (to them) because knowing how they do not value their customers, they'll just say "We have no proof you didn't do that yourself and then take photos."

Never mind the fact that I have spent more money here than I want to know. I have every single statement/order form they've sent me.

If they don't replace it after reading about it (when you contacted the Mods about it) they can go ahead and ignore me.

It works both ways. I will never buy another thing from SLC again, and will be telling EVERYONE who knows me as a jewelery lover, maker and seller, TO NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

I do not do business with a company I do not trust, and I DO NOT TRUST THEM.

And now they've stopped us from being able to contact the Mods?

Well, Glory Be! Who would have thought!

Maybe they would prefer I send them the bloody box, and my used, disgusting bandages. Since obviously they seem to prefer proof "in person."

And they'd then send it to another person, with it broken and bloody.

Yes, I do believe they would do just that.

And if I believe a company would do something like this, why would I ever continue to do business with them?

If I send them the bloody box and bandages, do you think they'll want fries with it? They can just pretend the blood is ketchup. They're good at pretending. They pretend stones are high grade, non fissure filled, not bleached, not impregnated with polymer, not dyed, not coated, and a whole lot of other "acts"...the price drops, the "Oops! I wasn't supposed to say THAT price!" "But now we have to honor it because you said it on air!"

Ha! They "have to honor it" when they don't do that for us on our orders!

The Circus! It's in townnnnnn! The ACTS ARE IN TOWN!!!
πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑πŸŽͺ🀑

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
I KNOW CAT, I know...

And it always seems like when our issues escalate to the highest level they are ignored here (or simply β€œnot seen” πŸ™„).

They simply don’t know how to deal with customers they way a company should.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Catticus

I would not return your hummingbird lamp and try to get a replacement as I already checked the website, the auctions and even called personal shopper and they do not have anymore of those. My Shattuckite spidey sense tells me you should check your mailbox today and DO NOT return something if it does not have your name on it. I am telling you my psychic senses are at an all time high!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Catticus

I would not return your hummingbird lamp and try to get a replacement as I already checked the website, the auctions and even called personal shopper and they do not have anymore of those. My Shattuckite spidey sense tells me you should check your mailbox today and DO NOT return something if it does not have your name on it. I am telling you my psychic senses are at an all time high!
Gotta love you Jewelry Queen!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Catticus

Now how’d that happen? We don’t have a pm box.
2 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Holy Moley did this thread ever go off topic?!?!
0 x

JewelryQueen

RS

God does indeed work in mysterious ways!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS

God does indeed work in mysterious ways!
You mean someone with the first initial D?
2 x

JewelryQueen

I am sworn to secrecy
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I’m sitting here wondering if she went out to her mailbox. Hmmm :roll:
4 x