Myanmar (Burma) travel ban imposed

RS

Re: Myanmar (Burma) travel ban imposed

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What a wonderful post Cat!

You deserve a little LIGHT in your life and JewelryQueen is a GEM for brining it to you!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
What a wonderful post Cat!

You deserve a little LIGHT in your life and JewelryQueen is a GEM for brining it to you!
⬆️💜❤❤ everything RS just said ❤❤💜⬆️
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

What a beautiful post Catticus! Spacebook! LOL! My mom too has her own dictionary. I wish you and your family the best.

And what a beautiful gift from Jewelry Queen. This has been a gift we can all share!
6 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Just a note:

If you try to tag someone by typing the @ symbol before their name, and it doesn't work like it used to, then you can manually type, "@ their name "and it will do the thing it used to do! That is the html code! Leave the quote " marks off and no spaces!
Last edited by Hayhaypaula 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Hayhaypaula

So sorry, the html code didn't show up right, but it worked! Lol

It is a bracket ( [ ) (not parenthesis), then the word mention, then close bracket (like this:[ ]) (put the word mention between the brackets. Then type their name. Then type another bracket, immediately followed by a slash /, then immediately type word mention again, immediately followed by a close bracket ]. Hopefully this makes sense, because it works great! Boy, my keyboard is spastic right now!
2 x

Hayhaypaula

@Catticus

Your sister IS JEALOUS and will always be. She is decent when it comes to money, because helping you that way makes her feel superior! My sisters are both like that to me, and always looking for my faults, and always comparing themselves to me. I don't let it get to me. It is their personal problem and really has nothing to do with me!
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Catticus, Can't wait for your package
to arrive. It was so smart, no genius!! of JewelryQueen
to reach out to you. Crossing my fingers for your
package to arrive tomorrow.
Continuing prayer for your mom's procedure, for
you and for family.
Love ya
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@Catticus ,

Please know there is someone living a parallel life to yours and that's me. It's tough and when you get a moment of clarity of kindness from others....it's more precious than gold. I think you are super cool to be able to write so eloquently and express yourself so well - it's like I was reading Rick Bragg or Pat Conway. You are a treasure, @Catticus.

I hope the lamp's glow shines abundant blessings on you and your mom...

The people here are so special >>>>>>>@JewelryQueen <<<<<<
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Catticus

Oh my goodness, what a tempest in a teapot! This was supposed to be on the QT and an anonymous surprise. I just didn't want you to return it thinking they made a mistake and it wasn't yours. PLEASE do not be disappointed if it is not the hummingbird lamp as I had pretty much everyone at the company except the Pres. looking for one. I figured you needed some cheering up and SOON, so I chose a similar size one that also dims as an alternative in the event the other could not be located. I wanted expedited delivery but could not afford it as it is/was the end of the month so the company agreed to credit the shipping charge in light of the damaged product and your injury. Keep your chin up and know we all care very very much for you.

And tell Mom "Hi" for me!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so sorry Catticus that this happened to you. Jewelry Queen what you did is so thoughtful and heart warming, you are a very good person.
3 x