Purple garnet

Barbara

Purple garnet

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Wow, that went by fast and missed out on the bigger stones. Really pretty. I hope they can do this again.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Purple garnet

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Barbara,
Most of the purple Garnets that were on air, are now available on their website. I just checked. Good luck
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I wish they would show Purple, Orissa, Wine, & other similar colors of garnet all together so we could see the difference in the shades.
bluez
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I was really looking forward to the purple garnet show this morning. But, hubs had a couple of doctors appointments that I went to. Forgot all about it being on till after we had supper tonight. Oh well, maybe next time.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I was really looking forward to the purple garnet show this morning. But, hubs had a couple of doctors appointments that I went to. Forgot all about it being on till after we had supper tonight. Oh well, maybe next time.
@Angelflutter
How have you been ???? Hope your hubby is feeling better. - Gypsy 💜
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I have earrings with this type of garnet. They are pretty. I want a pendant.
0 x

Angelflutter

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
Doing well.... considering. Some days good - some days bad. Getting better with time management, I think. Hubs is still pretty sick. He sees a rheumatologist on the 25th or 28th of this month. He has a couple of good days Sunday and Monday. Bless his heart...... he was feeling well Sunday morning, so he got up and fried us all some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Unfortunately right afterwards he went back to bed
Said the smell of the eggs nauseated him. I' really thinking that he overdid it. I told him I would cook - but he insisted. Guess he was trying for " normal "
3 x

Angelflutter

Thank you for asking. Hope you are doing well. :D
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
Doing well.... considering. Some days good - some days bad. Getting better with time management, I think. Hubs is still pretty sick. He sees a rheumatologist on the 25th or 28th of this month. He has a couple of good days Sunday and Monday. Bless his heart...... he was feeling well Sunday morning, so he got up and fried us all some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Unfortunately right afterwards he went back to bed
Said the smell of the eggs nauseated him. I' really thinking that he overdid it. I told him I would cook - but he insisted. Guess he was trying for " normal "
I continue to send prayer to you and your family. Was thinking about you yesterday and was glad to see you online last night. Please take care 💜💜
3 x

Angelflutter

Thank you. :D
3 x