I know champagne diamonds come up w/ pink sapphire
1 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Don't want us to shop??

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Bella wrote:
4 years ago
OMG it’s doing it again!! Pink opal from past months showing up and when you click on a item says no server found! What the heck is wrong with their website. I was looking at mother of pearl items also and it started showing southwest jewelry items! The search engine could not pull up the correct items.
We are truly sorry to hear that some items are not pulling up correctly for you. Please send us screenshots showing the issue to customerservice@shoplc.com. Please also let us know how you are accessing our website, ei - Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, cell phone, mobile app, and what browser you are using, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
1 x

Cher

Post by Cher » 4 years ago

Your wesite is very difficult to use. It frequently freezes.takes forever to add an item to cart. Once you view an item and you want to go back it takes you to the beginning of the page. Items don't stay in your cart. Other shopping channels keep in there but will show sold out. Difficult to track an order. You have to go to one screen to get you order # then key in on another screen to track! And you take way too long before you ship. Thank you.
3 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I so agree! They need to catch up on todays technology and do it fast ! Don't get me started on shipping ....
Plus no quality control !! Got my chakra lamp the other day .... oh boy not broken just not glued together at all. I had to glue the thing together myself. It would be funny if it would not be so sad!!
1 x

JazzCat

Post by JazzCat » 4 years ago

Hate the website. It's slow and unresponsive and why the heck do they have to list each and every size separately? I give up after a minute.
3 x