Jewelry pouches

Sea

Jewelry pouches

Post by Sea » 4 years ago

I love the new jewelry pouches I have been receiving with my jewelry orders. Much better then all those boxes I had to get rid of.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Jewelry pouches

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm not a fan of the idea. The boxes offer more protection to jewelry pieces. There are already too many complaints of jewelry arriving damaged as it is.
I would prefer my jewelry pieces in boxes.
7 x

Dat

Post by Dat » 4 years ago

Didn't have the heart to throw those cute little boxes away ..... I donated my boxes to a local hospital gift shop. They LOVE them!
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I have yet to see the pouches, but then one of the Moderators said it was a limited test run. I think if you have just one jewelry item, put it in the blue box. Multiples put in pouches (with some bubble wrap) inside a cardboard box. Probably too much trouble though.
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Dat wrote:
4 years ago
Didn't have the heart to throw those cute little boxes away ..... I donated my boxes to a local hospital gift shop. They LOVE them!
Very smart, Dat!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I just received an order today, 1 large and heavy Lene’ leather purse and two pieces of jewelry (ring and a pair of earrings) and a rather heavy plastic sharp pyramid with rose quarts chips that did come in a box. Neither of the jewelry pieces were in a pouch. The pouches were there but the jewelry was strewn all over inside the large bubble mailer! They were chandelier style earrings and fairly expensive. I cannot believe they were not damaged. All these items were stuffed in a bubble mailer. Shop LC please stop shipping genuine leather bags in plastic mailers!! I do think the boxes offered better protection, but their warehouse still has issues or they just don’t care.
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Some jewelry companies present their products in a pouch that goes inside a box. Plus the packing is very secure. My Jade earrings came on a wooden box inside a white bubble envelope with the word Fragile. I would be be happy if ShopLC do this. The mailmen can't thrown out delicate jewelry.
4 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 4 years ago

I like the new jewelry pouches. They are great for keeping beaded necklaces... and I can hang them on my dresser knobs etc. But I like boxes, as well, for keeping handy my rings, earrings, chains and pendants that I wear often. The other question is if you order from Shop LC a lot of items you have much too many boxes and pouches.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Derby wrote:
4 years ago
I like the new jewelry pouches. They are great for keeping beaded necklaces... and I can hang them on my dresser knobs etc. But I like boxes, as well, for keeping handy my rings, earrings, chains and pendants that I wear often. The other question is if you order from Shop LC a lot of items you have much too many boxes and pouches.
There have been several threads on reuses of the boxes. There were alot of really great ideas posted.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Derby wrote:
4 years ago
Are you talking about the blue drawstring pouches? They must come in more than one size. The few I have received were ring/earring sized. A beaded necklace wouldnt fit.
3 x