Shop LC selling Chuck Clemency rings

Bella

Shop LC selling Chuck Clemency rings

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I find it interesting that there are 2 items on the website that are from Shop HQ’s inventory, they are items 2967290 (3) color versions of a sleeping beauty ring and item 2384230 a citrine ring which I purchased from Shop HQ a few years back when they were Evine. Wonder if Blake is helping his dad get rid of some old inventory?
4 x

Kb

Re: Shop LC selling Chuck Clemency rings

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Bella wrote:
4 years ago
I find it interesting that there are 2 items on the website that are from Shop HQ’s inventory, they are items 2967290 (3) color versions of a sleeping beauty ring and item 2384230 a citrine ring which I purchased from Shop HQ a few years back when they were Evine. Wonder if Blake is helping his dad get rid of some old inventory?
Hello, you could be right. But there are at least about 100 rings that have just posted over the last few days. There are only 1 of each and in small sizes. The designers I think may copycat to a degree as I have seen over the years. The ring you are talking about was just put up and only one of the them. They are calling them samples.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
Bella wrote:
4 years ago
Hello, you could be right. But there are at least about 100 rings that have just posted over the last few days. There are only 1 of each and in small sizes. The designers I think may copycat to a degree as I have seen over the years. The ring you are talking about was just put up and only one of the them. They are calling them samples.
I noticed those pieces also.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

There are at least 4 petalite rings that look exactly as Chuck has sold in the past. This line of his was sold many years ago. I own 2 of the ones showing on website. Not saying they are his designs, but look just like them. Over the years I have bought 4 pieces from his line of this gemstone and I love them. However ,I can tell you that I paid WAY more for mine than the prices Shopl c has theirs listed for.
4 x