Will somebody fix the video situation already

Eve
Answers: 1

Will somebody fix the video situation already

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

None of the videos match the jewelry one looks at.
Please fix it Shoplc !!

For example
Dragon bracelet item nr 3487212 shows a chain extender!!if i cant see a video i will not purchase it.... period end of story.

Its 2020 time to get u r website in order.
10 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: Will somebody fix the video situation already

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Please fix it Shoplc !!

For example
Dragon bracelet item nr 3487212 shows a chain extender!!if i cant see a video i will not purchase it.... period end of story.

We apologize for this inconvenience! I have forwarded this information to our web team, to hopefully help solve this issue.

We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Chris_R we have been told for a few months now that it will be fixed and nothing is being done! It has gotten worse not better, I am shopping at other networks who have great video of their product and I will not buy either if I can not see a live video.
8 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m still having major issues watching the videos of the products but don’t have it at other networks. I like watching the videos because I can see how it’s made, the size and other details that you cannot get just from the picture of it. Please fix it & some items on the RA have the wrong item description or picture of what the product actually is. This is deceiving and really needs fixing too.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

They didn’t fix it. They have the wrong product video or not video at all. Who is their IT person?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Please fix it Shoplc !!

For example

Hello,

Chris did report the issue. I am checking in with the web team on his behalf because I see the example you provided has not been corrected.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

3519370, 3519371, 3519372
BALI LEGACY Kyanite Bracelet in Sterling Silver (8.00 In) (Avg. 49.6 g) 41.80 ctw

All three bracelets has tanzanite videos instead of the bracelet.

Kashmir Kyanite, Natural White Zircon Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 5.0) (Avg. 8.40 g) 4.95 ctw

The video doesn't show the ring! It's Craig and Katie talking about it but NO close ups of the ring. I think this was from last night's Kyanite show.
3 x

Wheezy

Post by Wheezy » 4 years ago

I have noticed the videos don't match the items as well. The other issue is having a video of the item BUT it's just the hosts chatting and never actually seeing the item! I don't see what the point is! Show the part of the presentation that actually shows the item!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Come on SLC we've been BEGGING for your IT dept to fix this issue for months now........
Why would you expect your customers to purchase something without really seeing it. You know we dont always (rarely) get good up close detailed views of the jewelry pieces. We want a chance to view details at our leisure

SLC would you spend YOUR money to buy something without researching and viewing ? ?

IT dept. NOT bringing us any JOY ☹
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

3519370, 3519371, 3519372
BALI LEGACY Kyanite Bracelet in Sterling Silver (8.00 In) (Avg. 49.6 g) 41.80 ctw

All three bracelets has tanzanite videos instead of the bracelet.

Kashmir Kyanite, Natural White Zircon Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 5.0) (Avg. 8.40 g) 4.95 ctw

The video doesn't show the ring! It's Craig and Katie talking about it but NO close ups of the ring. I think this was from last night's Kyanite show.
Hello just checking in and confirming that all of this is helping because it gives us examples to show to IT.
2 x