simulated diamonds

ula

simulated diamonds

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I have question about the simulated diamonds. Every channel has them under different name like ..Diamonique etc... What are the simulated stones on this channel? The simulated stones have different quality from different manufacturers.
Maybe Lc has them in AAA quality? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Amy

Re: simulated diamonds

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi Ula: I didn’t think CZ had a grade like AAA, etc. but I don’t know much about the details about this. They were very pretty but I would rather have a bigger CZ in sterling. 🌸
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I have question about the simulated diamonds. Every channel has them under different name like ..Diamonique etc... What are the simulated stones on this channel? The simulated stones have different quality from different manufacturers.
SLC's is Lustro Stella.
3 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
ula wrote:
4 years ago
SLC's is Lustro Stella.
Yes but the Lustro Stella is not rhod. or plat. overlay. DQ and Bella Luce are. You have to read the item specifications for the item, if finish says standard, you are getting a ring that will tarnish and need cleaned.....that's one reason SLC can sale it cheaper than the others. I don't think there is any grading for CZ, it is in the cutting, some use diamond cutters to cut them? I do like the Bella better than The DQ, Bella has lots more sparkle and it stays that way...
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
ula wrote:
4 years ago
SLC's is Lustro Stella.
Yes but the Lustro Stella is not rhod. or plat. overlay. DQ and Bella Luce are. You have to read the item specifications for the item, if finish says standard, you are getting a ring that will tarnish and need cleaned.....that's one reason SLC can sale it cheaper than the others. I don't think there is any grading for CZ, it is in the cutting, some use diamond cutters to cut them? I do like the Bella better than The DQ, Bella has lots more sparkle and it stays that way...
Hmmmm. I think I've seen some Lustro without platinum over but I'm pretty sure the ones I have are. Now you got me wondering. I like Bella too & have a few pieces.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They also carry some cz jewelry in platinum over silver but it has no brand name, there is not much of it.
3 x

GEMLOVER60

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

SLC's is Lustro Stella.
Hmmmm. I think I've seen some Lustro without platinum over but I'm pretty sure the ones I have are. Now you got me wondering. I like Bella too & have a few pieces.
I hope yours are. When I was going to buy a few, I checked and the items were not plat/rhod. overlay. I went on chat and asked, no response, I kept trying to get a yes or no, finally after awhile, I got the response that those pieces were not. So, when I was interested in one, I checked before buying. Sadly, I have yet to buy a Lustro Stella...all the ones said finish is standard. :(
2 x

GEMLOVER60

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

SLC's is Lustro Stella.
Now, this is strange!! I just checked the specifications on about 10 of the lower priced Lustro Stella, some of which said standard finish, now they are saying finish is rhodium. ??? I know for a fact that some of them said standard finish, hmm something is fishy!!! I not gonna buy any of it now.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
ula wrote:
4 years ago
SLC's is Lustro Stella.
I totally agree. I love my Bella Luce. I have been buying it for years. I wear it all of the time and I have a set of Bella wedding rings that I have worn every day for 10 years. ( everyone thinks they are real diamonds because they are a believable size ) All of my Bella looks as beautiful as the day I got it. I put a little 409 or Windex on a soft bristled toothbrush to clean my stones. BRUSH LIGHTLY & RINSE WELL. Been doing that for years after my jeweler said that's the best stuff to use..... He told me that 20 some years ago and I have been using it ever since. Has never damaged the silver or any of the platinum or overlay over the silver...Angelflutter
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
ula wrote:
4 years ago
SLC's is Lustro Stella.
I totally agree. I love my Bella Luce. I have been buying it for years. I wear it all of the time and I have a set of Bella wedding rings that I have worn every day for 10 years. ( everyone thinks they are real diamonds because they are a believable size ) All of my Bella looks as beautiful as the day I got it. I put a little 409 or Windex on a soft bristled toothbrush to clean my stones. BRUSH LIGHTLY & RINSE WELL. Been doing that for years after my jeweler said that's the best stuff to use..... He told me that 20 some years ago and I have been using it ever since. Has never damaged the silver or any of the platinum or overlay over the silver...Angelflutter
2 x