BOGO For Today

GEMLOVER60

BOGO For Today

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

I went through all 11 pages and there really is nothing. They raised prices so you don't really get one free, just a small discount. The under $20 stuff is not nice at all. I found a ring that I have been waiting to purchase, figured I would get two for one, no, they raised the price of the ring by $20 and it was only on 3 pay....No BOGO for me today. Anyone find anything?
3 x

Gypsy

Re: BOGO For Today

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Nope
I went thru all the items early this morning
There is one ring listed that is on my wish list but there are no other pieces that I want at that price so .....

I'll pass
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Nope
I went thru all the items early this morning
There is one ring listed that is on my wish list but there are no other pieces that I want at that price so .....

I'll pass
Same as you.
4 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I feel like I got a great deal. A bali legacy bracelet for $77.99. It's 38 grams and got good reviews. So, for two it's around $40 each. One for me and one for my sister for her birthday ๐Ÿ™‚
3 x

Gypsy

Jo wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I feel like I got a great deal. A bali legacy bracelet for $77.99. It's 38 grams and got good reviews. So, for two it's around $40 each. One for me and one for my sister for her birthday ๐Ÿ™‚
Glad you found a bargain ๐Ÿค—โ—
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi everyone! I only found & bought 2 items: Pink shawl with tassels & got purple Swarovski hoops free. ๐ŸŒธ
5 x

Gypsy

Amy wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Hi everyone! I only found & bought 2 items: Pink shawl with tassels & got purple Swarovski hoops free. ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I got two sapphire tennis bracelets, a yellow and a green, they were $79.99 so it comes out to $40 each. I scored a deal on the J station, I got a Bali dragonfly cuff bracelet (I have been looking for one ever since they sold the one here to a host as I was buying it) and a really gritty multi-colored flower tourmaline cuff, I got $149.00 off of each of them.
Last edited by Gem Lover 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I got two sapphire tennis bracelets, a yellow and a green, they were $79.99 so it comes out to $40 each.
Nice โ—โ—๐Ÿ‘
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well. I bought a diamond pendant that I received yesterday. Today its buy one get one. I know I can return mine and buy the buy one get one, but I had 30% off, so Im wondering whether the hassle of returning and reordering is worth it ??
2 x