Dainty Rings? WHY??

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: Dainty Rings? WHY??

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

fluffikitti wrote:
4 years ago
The product pics are very misleading. Ordered an opal and tanzanite ring. Received it in the mail hoping it would be at least visible to the naked eye. First off the ring was small for its stated size - almost a 1/2 size down. The setting is Dainty. thin silver band. So dainty like a 5 yr old would love this ring. Tiny Tiny Opal has a big honking red blotch in the center. The Tanzys were pale but well OK. Done with this channel. 2nd time now..
We apologize for this inconvenience! I have messaged you privately to further assist you in this issue.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x

MissJ

Post by MissJ » 4 years ago

I was frustrated by things when i first started to purchase. I have learned that television blows things up. I always wait until they measure it with the ruler. That's the only way to get a better understanding of the size. Now I'm much happier. But they still get me occasionally. I'm a happy customer, hubby maybe not so much.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Unless they actually put the ring on their finger... I don't purchase. If they don't put it on my thinking goes to "What are they hiding ?" I wear a size 7 on my ring finger.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

MissJ wrote:
4 years ago
I was frustrated by things when i first started to purchase. I have learned that television blows things up. I always wait until they measure it with the ruler. That's the only way to get a better understanding of the size. Now I'm much happier. But they still get me occasionally. I'm a happy customer, hubby maybe not so much.
The hosts should make it a rule to measure at the beginning of each presentation (rings, earrings & pendants). As you said, it makes a difference. Glad you made some happy choices. Hubby? Well...happy wife, happy life!
3 x