Holy price hike Batman!

D-Flawless

Holy price hike Batman!

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I realize everyone changes their prices often...but yesterday I put a Bali Legacy silver cuff bracelet in my online cart and it was $59.99. I forgot to finish the purchase. Today I saw the 25% off Bali Legacy and said woooohoooo...and went to check out and grab my discount. Much to my complete horror and disdain my bracelet is now $249.99!!! OMG...or what?!? Even after taking 25% off of the jacked up price the final amount is more than double it was yesterday when I put it in my cart! If this is supposed to be a “good deal” or a “sale” then color me crazy because to me it’s more like an egregious and cruel trick. And none of us like to be tricked in this manner. Very disappointed in ShopLC for pulling off this kind of shenanigans especially now when money is about to be nonexistent and jewelry purchases will be ancient history for me. 😢
11 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Holy price hike Batman!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I realize everyone changes their prices often...but yesterday I put a Bali Legacy silver cuff bracelet in my online cart and it was $59.99. I forgot to finish the purchase. Today I saw the 25% off Bali Legacy and said woooohoooo...and went to check out and grab my discount. Much to my complete horror and disdain my bracelet is now $249.99!!! OMG...or what?!? Even after taking 25% off of the jacked up price the final amount is more than double it was yesterday when I put it in my cart! If this is supposed to be a “good deal” or a “sale” then color me crazy because to me it’s more like an egregious and cruel trick. And none of us like to be tricked in this manner. Very disappointed in ShopLC for pulling off this kind of shenanigans especially now when money is about to be nonexistent and jewelry purchases will be ancient history for me. 😢
Good afternoon,

Please send me the item information at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into this for you.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

D-flawless I put that same Bali cuff in my cart yesterday, and it has been in wishlist forever at $59.99.. And this morning I almost fell over when I saw it went from $59.99 to $249.99. Couldn't believe it. Really wanted the cuff.
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I just realized the bracelet that has been in my wishlist forever was another Bali bracelet that went up from 111.99 to $159.99 and is sold out. I did however put the one you are talking about in my wishlist on 4/2 and then to my cart last night, until I saw the price had gone from $59.99 to $249.99 overnight. I put it back in wishlist this morning. I too wanted the bracelet. I just wanted to correct my previous post about what bracelet had been in wishlist forever.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I don't understand this! It what is going on here?
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Wondering the same. I've seen prices of items jump back up to a higher price when a "special event" coupon code will be applied, but for a Bali bracelet to jump from $59.99 to $249.99 overnight just doesn't seem right (and today Bali items are 25% off with a coupon code)
5 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I guess they dont want our business badly enough. Price hikes, lack of inviting shows to watch. I could go on and on. I dont watch it anymore. I just look online. I cant watch all those 10.00 dollar days. Or lifestyle.or the smackdown's. To depressing Iooked in my ring boxes today. It sadden me to think I'll no longer be able to buy any more beautiful peices. Its high end and all the other stuff there trying to sell. Trying to be another qvc or hsn.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had a ring in my cart for $49 and when I went back the next day it was at $249 so I removed it from my cart, $249 must be the magic number. How can such an inexpensive item jump that much over night? No other network does this.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Now the bali bracelet that went from $111.99 to $159.99 (before the Bali coupon code event )and was sold out ,has gone back down overnight to $111.99, and now have a couple in stock (the coupon code for today doesn't apply.)
3 x