Video Doesn't Match Product - Ring

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Video Doesn't Match Product - Ring

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
4 years ago
It just appears that issues continue to occur. I have loved many items (some expensive that I never got a response regarding extended return due to virus and appraisal not available.) But..... many I received, especially in auction, are frankly trash! And I "win" with a significant price tag!!! Becoming frustrated that issues are not addressed. Frankly, tired of looking at videos, even if available, and listening to hosts crowing about a product and the quality of a gemstone. I then receive the piece, and frankly, it looks like a truck ran over it. Really? $1500 ERV russian diopside????? Cracks, and ridiculous inclusions???? Wear it once, and it will b gone! Please, can you enlighten us on your quality assurance? Ever changing ERV's? They change daily, as well as the sales price! PLEASE ... just give us the HONEST rules so we know what risk we are taking: especially without a refund offer!!!! What is put in auction? Are returns only put in auctions (especially higher value)? Are lesser quality items put in auctions?
Will simply add, some bidders making ridiculous offers. Please, be honest, and tell us what is going on. I will also honestly ask .... are you preparing to go out of business? Same old jewelry items... not much new; Except masks, sanitizer, and thermometers, etc to capitalize on the present concern! I hope this post gets approved. If it does not, well, that is telling. PLEASE offer honest responses!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize for any concerns. In regards with extended returns, we can look into that in a case by case basis depending on if your package got delayed, but we are unable to have a blanket extended return policy at this time. As far as the QC process goes, we do extensive QC testing on TLV items, and in general all items are inspected for any quality issues before getting sent out. This is why some items can get cancelled by our fulfillment team after the order is invoiced. Any damaged or defective auction or clearance items can be returned. We are not going out of business, and under the current situation it makes it hard to produce newer pieces. If you have any further questions, please let us know. I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston A couple of the other shopping networks are doing 3 month return policy because of covid-19, I have been doing much more shopping with them and they are all now offering mask, shields and sanitizer as well at affordable prices.
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Preston A couple of the other shopping networks are doing 3 month return policy because of covid-19, I have been doing much more shopping with them and they are all now offering mask, shields and sanitizer as well at affordable prices.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I have gone ahead and provided this suggestion to our returns team to look into the possibility of providing an extended return policy. If you happen to have any further feedback to provide, please let us know so we can share it to the proper teams. I hope you are having a great day!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

Once again video not matching product
Went to look at pair of pearl drop earring # 3494029 but the video I watched was about face masks with a jade bracelet thrown in. Not info I was looking for....bad enough with rollercoaster pricing and the hit & miss coupon offers. Wont be buying earrings that I cant get more info on. -Gypsy.
5 x

Moderator_Preston

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Preston

Once again video not matching product
Went to look at pair of pearl drop earring # 3494029 but the video I watched was about face masks with a jade bracelet thrown in. Not info I was looking for....bad enough with rollercoaster pricing and the hit & miss coupon offers. Wont be buying earrings that I cant get more info on. -Gypsy.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We have shared this with our web department so they can look into getting this fixed. I appreciate you sharing this with us!
1 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston
Just so you know, I have taken the time out of my busy schedule to report specific videos not matching product. The team you must send them to does nothing to change them. Weeks later, the video hasn’t been changed. That team is dropping the ball. I won’t take the time anymore to try to help SLC to fix issues. The moderators may understand and forward them, bu the receiving teams do nothing.
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Preston
Just so you know, I have taken the time out of my busy schedule to report specific videos not matching product. The team you must send them to does nothing to change them. Weeks later, the video hasn’t been changed. That team is dropping the ball. I won’t take the time anymore to try to help SLC to fix issues. The moderators may understand and forward them, bu the receiving teams do nothing.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to report the listings with missing videos. I deeply apologize if some of the listings are not updated yet, I have send them an email with your feedback to help remind them, and I will be keeping a look out for a response from them. Once I do, I will make sure to update everyone. I hope you are having a great day!
1 x