Video Doesn't Match Product - Ring

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Video Doesn't Match Product - Ring

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

I was looking at this ring - the video is talking about a thermometer. https://www.shoplc.com/1-25-ctw-ceylon- ... /p/3551567
7 x

shopLC_vera

Re: Video Doesn't Match Product - Ring

Post by shopLC_vera » 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this information. I will inform our marketing team. :D
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

This has been a continuing problem you have been aware of for quite a while and should have been solved months ago. This morning browsing looking at a pendant, I clicked on "tv presentation" and was shown a video of three pendants ( not the one I was looking at) , then a clear shield mask, then finally the pendant I wanted to see. (the showing of those other items took up almost all the time of the clip) Ridiculous. So while this type of comp!aint has been around since almost the beginning of this forum, it is clear that nothing has changed and whoever is making the clips for the items posted on your website still does not know what they are doing. And considering one of the presentations in the clip was a clear face shield, indicates to me that this was a newer clip. Clearly whatever department is in charge of the "tv presentation clips" for every item listed on your website , are still not trained properly in how to make the clips. These types of issues needs to be cleaned up. Don't remember which pendant because I looked at a few. Thank you.
12 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
This has been a continuing problem you have been aware of for quite a while and should have been solved months ago. This morning browsing looking at a pendant, I clicked on "tv presentation" and was shown a video of three pendants ( not the one I was looking at) , then a clear shield mask, then finally the pendant I wanted to see. (the showing of those other items took up almost all the time of the clip) Ridiculous. So while this type of comp!aint has been around since almost the beginning of this forum, it is clear that nothing has changed and whoever is making the clips for the items posted on your website still does not know what they are doing. And considering one of the presentations in the clip was a clear face shield, indicates to me that this was a newer clip. Clearly whatever department is in charge of the "tv presentation clips" for every item listed on your website , are still not trained properly in how to make the clips. These types of issues needs to be cleaned up. Don't remember which pendant because I looked at a few. Thank you.
@Moderator_Danielle I have a solution to this problem!! I know how to edit video and I happen to be looking for a job! Hire me to edit your presentation videos to match the products! I will do a great job, make it perfect and more sales for SLC! It's a win win! You have my info - call me! I can start today. :)
11 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Hello,

I know it can be frustrating. And I know it may seem that little is being done when you are still seeing issues. The feedback that you guys share has been invaluable and has allowed us to make alot of improvements!
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
CC wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle I have a solution to this problem!! I know how to edit video and I happen to be looking for a job! Hire me to edit your presentation videos to match the products! I will do a great job, make it perfect and more sales for SLC! It's a win win! You have my info - call me! I can start today. :)
:D It's a lot of video to go through. But I know you would make it match 8-) . I don't want to simplify the process, but from my understanding part of it is automated, and I think that is where the flaw is happening with some of the videos. Thanks so much again for your help when you guys are seeing something.
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

I just say, call OSOTT.
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--

If nothing else I'll bet if you send the last batch of videos of the newest products to OSOTT she could sort through and let you know what videos don't match the product. Sometimes it takes a human eye, instead of a machine, to know what doesn't make sense. :idea:
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I watched the clip and even if the item was the thermometer they never showed that either, just the host talking about the thermometer lol. That is another issue, when I watch a video to see an item I do not want to see the host talking and the product not being shown. I have never had these issues on other shopping networks, EVER!
10 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 3 years ago

It just appears that issues continue to occur. I have loved many items (some expensive that I never got a response regarding extended return due to virus and appraisal not available.) But..... many I received, especially in auction, are frankly trash! And I "win" with a significant price tag!!! Becoming frustrated that issues are not addressed. Frankly, tired of looking at videos, even if available, and listening to hosts crowing about a product and the quality of a gemstone. I then receive the piece, and frankly, it looks like a truck ran over it. Really? $1500 ERV russian diopside????? Cracks, and ridiculous inclusions???? Wear it once, and it will b gone! Please, can you enlighten us on your quality assurance? Ever changing ERV's? They change daily, as well as the sales price! PLEASE ... just give us the HONEST rules so we know what risk we are taking: especially without a refund offer!!!! What is put in auction? Are returns only put in auctions (especially higher value)? Are lesser quality items put in auctions?
Will simply add, some bidders making ridiculous offers. Please, be honest, and tell us what is going on. I will also honestly ask .... are you preparing to go out of business? Same old jewelry items... not much new; Except masks, sanitizer, and thermometers, etc to capitalize on the present concern! I hope this post gets approved. If it does not, well, that is telling. PLEASE offer honest responses!
9 x