Tiffany Opal

JWLHRDR

Tiffany Opal

Post by JWLHRDR » 3 years ago

This is not a stone I was familiar with but the pic makes it seem beautiful. I am a Charoite fan and I thought this stone would be a nice shake-up for purple.

However, the stone I received was utterly awful. There was a great big very light grey center to the stone and the material surrounding it was darker or medium grey. It was awful, like something someone found in a river. I think this was beyond "natural stone variation", it was clearly not a jewelry quality specimen. This experiment cost me and benefited ShopLC by 10 bucks, 3 to ship it to myself and 7 to return it. It is kinda the last straw, I have WAY reduced my shopping on this site since this happened.

Has anyone else any experience with this stone from ShopLC?
6 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Tiffany Opal

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the Tiffany Opal that you received. If you are needing help returning the item please contact me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com and I will be more than happy to help you get this item returned for either a different item or a refund back to your method of payment. If you need anything else please let us know. Have a great day!

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x