Description and close up of gemstones

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Description and close up of gemstones

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

VanNM wrote:
3 years ago
Why is it the gemstone received never matches the quality of the live, on-air piece being offered. Last week I ordered an aquamarine ring shown by Chuck Clemency. It was a lovely blue with very nice color saturation rated as ‘AAA.’ Imagine my disappointment when my ring arrived and had ZERO color, blue or otherwise. It looked exactly like a piece of faceted quartz, certainly not colored beryl. For $200, I didn’t get anything remotely close to the ring presented. In the last year, I’ve ordered a number of pieces from ShopLC and all were very poorly made, defective, or the stone was very washed out with poor saturation. ShopLC sells cut-rate jewelry using deceptive marketing. I’m done watching and absolutely done purchasing. A total waste of time and money!!
Good morning,

I deeply apologize about this. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can help look into this for you.
0 x

Horsepower

Re: Description and close up of gemstones

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

VanNM wrote:
3 years ago
Why is it the gemstone received never matches the quality of the live, on-air piece being offered. Last week I ordered an aquamarine ring shown by Chuck Clemency. It was a lovely blue with very nice color saturation rated as ‘AAA.’ Imagine my disappointment when my ring arrived and had ZERO color, blue or otherwise. It looked exactly like a piece of faceted quartz, certainly not colored beryl. For $200, I didn’t get anything remotely close to the ring presented. In the last year, I’ve ordered a number of pieces from ShopLC and all were very poorly made, defective, or the stone was very washed out with poor saturation. ShopLC sells cut-rate jewelry using deceptive marketing. I’m done watching and absolutely done purchasing. A total waste of time and money!!
I think SLC quality control is non existent ! I'm really getting tired of returning jewelry because it didn't look like what I saw on TV, especially the things I bought as gifts. Then you have to pay return postage, find something else, wait forever for delivery only to experience de ja vu with another disappointment. I've received items with mismatched stones, prongs missing, defective shanks, missing stones, chains knotted, stones loose in the bag with shank that I've had to set myself, ETC. I have been a long time SLC customer & noticed the quality control disappeared in the last 2 years. I may just go "cold turkey" with SLC.
4 x